What he has done

"For the last time Cas! No. I told you at the beginning of this fucking train wreck of a relationship that I wasn't ready. I'm still not!" Dean slaps Cas across the face, his anger once again getting the best of him. Cas falters for a moment and tears spring to his eyes. He had to stay strong.

"Dean who cares what they think! Once we leave high school we will never see them again! I love you and you should love me enough to come out for me!" Dean roughly grabs Castiles hands in his, shaking him until Cas feels like fainting.

"D-Dean let me g- Dean please- Let me go!" Castiel rips his hands away from Dean's, the door bursting open.

"What the fuck is going on here?" Sam asks, going over to Castiel.

Dean glares at Cas to be quiet and smiles at his brother a fake grin, one full of malice and egotistical pride. "Nothing, Cas is just being a girl."

Sam ignores Dean and takes Cas' face into his hand, swiping his thumb over his now bruised face. "Who did this to you?"

"Please Sam leave, we'll talk later..." Castiel says, giving him a reassuring smile.

Both of them didn't notice the jealousy in Dean's eyes. Sam is sooo perfect, Dean thinks, Cas is probably fucking him behind his back by the way they're looking at each other. "Like hell you are!" He growls, pushing Cas away from his brother.

"Dean stop treating Cas like this!" Sam yells, pulling him back to his body. His eyes softened. "I know it's hard right now but once you come out you'll feel so much better. I promise."

Dean chuckles darkly and sits down on the couches. "Look Sammy, I'm not saying I wouldn't come out. I'm saying that Cas is just not worth it."

Castiel whimpers and looks at the wall, not wanting the boys to see his tears. Dean hated it when he cried, he thought it made Cas weak.

Sam hoists Dean up and throws him against the wall. "Cas. Get out."

When he doesn't move Sam yells. "Now!"

Castiel scurries out of the room and into the kitchen, putting ice on his cuts and bruises.

Sam pins Dean against the wall and punches him on the stomach. "I tried to turn a blind eye, Dean. To everything. To the constant yelling and bruises on Cas' face and body. I thought you were beyond this. Beyond dad. But you're just like the sick bastard."

Dean pushes Sam to the floor. "I am nothing like him. He drank all day and night and belittled mom and beat her and...and...and... Oh my God Sammy I'm just like him..." Dean covers his face and cries, sliding down the wall.

Sam embraces him in a hug and runs his back. "Its okay Dean, we will get you help."

Just them Castiel walks back into the room, hearing all the commotion die down. "Who's we?"

Sam clears his throat. "You, me, Gabe and Dean."

Cas shakes his head and sighs. "No, Sam you were right. Dean treats me like shit and I don't do anything about it. I need help too, but not from him. I can't be with him. Not now at least. We both need time to heal."

Dean gets up and walks towards Cas. "What do you mean you can't be with me?" He shoves Cas out of the room.

"Dean stop!" Sam yells but he doesn't listen.

Dean raises a fist and before he can hit Cas, he's gone. Out of the door and out of their lives. Forever.

Suddenly Dean realizes what he's done and sobs, putting his head on Sam's shoulder.

"What have I done?"

HEY!!!! I haven't updated in a while so here you go! Oh and also I started some Malec One shots for the TMI fans out there! Go check it out!