Its all about the research

'Ello! I just wanted to tell you guys that in every one shot I'm going to advertise a story, starting on the next one. So if you are writing a book message me and I'll put it in my next one shot. Enjoy my little piggies :)

Sam's POV

I had been up for hours and nothing came up. The ghost we were hunting was killing five people per day and we couldn't do anything. Sighing, a shake my head and scratch my head. I definitely need a break.

Standing up, I stretch, my back cracking and my shirt riding up, showing my tan stomach.

"Well I certainly don't mind this view." A hear a familiar voice. A whirl around, gun in hand and ready to strike whoever spoke when I saw what it was.

Well, more like who it was.

"What are you doing here Gabriel?" I ask him, irritated. Ever since e supposedly came back from the dead he had been hanging out here more and while I obviously enjoyed his company, Dean didn't.

"Oh I that any way to treat someone you looove? You forgot Sammy, I can read minds." He teases me with a smirk on his face.

I sputter, not knowing what to say except for...

"Shit! Shit! Shit!" I curse loudly again and again much to Gabriel's amusement.

"What wrong moose? Something I said?" He asks and I snap at him, pushing him against a wall.

He groans from the sudden impact and I get closer to him until we're just a hair breath away.

"You can't speak of this. I don't care if you don't return my feelings but I don't want Dean to know anything, understand?" I hiss at him, his face losing all colour.

"I uhm well I kinda maybe already ya know did?" He squeaks out and I push him further into the wall, my anger growing.

"What do you mean, 'I uhm well I kinda maybe already ya know did?"." I growl at him, pinning his hands to the wall, not letting his escape. But before he can answer a yell echoes through the cheap motel room.

"SAAAAAM!" I hear Dean yell, making me loosen my grip on Gabriel. Even though I'm mad I still miss the feel of him pressed up against me.

He smells really good, like candy. No surprise their.

I snort at my thoughts, realizing how soft I've become just for the angel. He makes me want to make some grand romantic gesture professing my love. He makes me want to be a more gentle and caring person, how I used to be before...Jess.

Even though I no longer have any feelings for her, the memory of Jess makes me sad and brings back long forgotten memories.

Being so lost in my thoughts I don't realize that Dean and Cas are standing right in front of me, unreadable expressions on both their faces.

"Sam." Dean says gravelly. " I'm going to go get Chinese, be careful."

I look at him, astonished. " It doesn't matter to you that I like soy sauce?" I ask him, hoping for him to approve.

"As long as the soy sauce makes you happy, " He says with a smirk. "Besides I've got my own soy sauce." He winks at me and I gag. I did not need to know that.

Gabriel and Cas look between us, dumbfounded by our conversation.

"Well, I'm going to get the Chinese, with extra, extra soy sauce." He yells over his shoulder and I bitch face him, wanting to punch him in the face.

"Uuuhm, Sam... What the Lucifer just happened?" Asks Gabriel, turning to look at me.

I surprisingly grab him by the waist and pull him to me until our chest are touching.

He looks up at me with wide confused hazel eyes behind his eyelashes. He's just too cute too even exist.

"Nothing you need to worry about." I tell him, happy that Dean and I came up with our code.

I kiss the top of his head and hug him to me, he's arms wrapping around my stomach.

I wish I could stay in this moment forever, hugging Gabe without a care in the world, but sadly my arms were getting cramped and my legs were tired.

"Come on, let's go do some research." I tell him, dragging him to the couch were the computer was.

He rolls his eyes at me but still sits on the couch, snuggling up to me. "Yeah 'cause it's all about the research."