You make me feel so...!

"Sam!" I yell, entering the old dingy hotel room they were recently in.

The moose twists and turns on his bed but doesn't wake up. He lightly snores and he looks so peaceful it almost makes me change my mind.

Almost.

"Sammy!" I scream in his ears jumping on top of him. Hmmm, I could get used to this.

"Gabe..?" He asks groggily, rubbing his eyes adorably. Aweee!

He looks like a puppy. Oh I could just eat him right up, yes I ca-

"Gabe? You there?" He ask nervously while waving a hand in front of my face. "Are you okay? You kinda froze there." He mumbles, sitting up so I'm now straddling him.

I suddenly feel really awkward about our position and scramble off the bed. I clear my throat and turn my back on him.

"Dude, what did you want, you do know that Cas is in the other room with Dean, right?" He says tentatively, as if talking to a scared animal.

"Of course I know! I mean have you heard the noises coming from that room?!" I say exasperated, rolling my eyes and waving my hand around.

The unamoosed moose frowns and lets out a long sigh, "Unfortunately, I have. You will not believe the things I've walked in on. Dean was just..." He shudders and I laugh, suddenly remembering why I was there in the first place.

"Hey Sam-a-lama, wanna roam the city with me?" I ask, waggling my eyebrows at my Sammy, hoping he would say yes. I have a really good plan for us, I'm just hoping it works.

Sam stares at me for a long time, examining me and I start to feel uncomfortable, fidgeting under the hunters intense gaze.

"Sure." He responds after a few minutes of me being awkward as a turtle.

I rub my hands excitedly and leap forward to take Sammy's hand in mine, dragging him behind me to the...place we where going.

***********************************

"The bent rainbow?" Asks Sam, looking at the sign before him.

I snicker quietly behind him, this was going to be perfect. Oh he was going to enjoy this thoroughly, "Yes Samsquatch, it's a very...exotic club."

My eyes twinkle with mischief as Sam still looks confused at the sign, his nose slightly scrunching up and his eyes widening. Oh he's just too cute, like a puppy.

"Come on, let's go inside." I say, not being able to keep the smirk of my face.

I push Sam into the gay club and all eyes are on him. Everyone is talking about him and their whispers reach my ears thanks to my supernatural hearing.

"Damn look at that fine piece of meat! I wouldn't mind eating that!" Says a buff blonde guy, his eyes full of lust. Ugh.

"Tall and handsome, my kind of guy." Growls a brunette thirstily, licking his lips while his red eyes are trained on my Sam.

"Perfect." Says an actually very good looking guy, but not as hot as Sam.

Hmmm, so this is my competition.

Sam turns around to me, his eyes wide with fear and curiosity, "Gabe....?"

"Come on Sammy, let's go get a drink." I say, putting a hand on his arm, showing all the guys that he's mine.

Only mine, bitches.

I lead Sam to some barstools, making sure that no one is sitting beside Sam except for me.

The bartender comes and props his elbows up on the counter.

"What can I get you, sweet thing?" He asks flirtatiously, winking at Sam. I growl lowly at him, and his eyes snap to me. He smirks and waves a hand at me, focusing on Sam.

Sam stutters, still wide eyed and awkward. "He'll have your coldest beer, thank you." I order harhsly.

Maybe this wasn't such a good idea....

Sam POV

I gape at the grinding bodies, my thoughts a complete and utter mess. Why did Gabe bring me here? Is he finally coming out? I mean, it's kinda obvious. He's demeanour, the way he talks and walks. Or when he thinks I'm not looking and checks out a guy's ass. And for some reason I feel jealous, must be contagious...?

"Hey Sammy, wanna dance?" He purrs beside me, sliding a hand up and down my arm.

I gulp and shrug nonchalantly. "Ah s-sure." So much for nonchalance.

He takes my hand and leads me to the dance floor, throwing his arms around my neck and coming uncomfortably closer.

We sway awkwardly for a while until suddenly my all time favourite song comes on.

You make me feel by Cobra Starship.

I grab Gabe's hips and bring him closer until his whole body is spread against mine and he can barely breath.

He flushes a deep red and stares at me with wide eyes before they turn mischievous.

I lean my head close to his and whisper, "this is my favourite song."

He shakes his head and laughs at my taste of music but soon starts dancing with me. I am so lost in the song and the feeling of Gabriel pressed against me that I don't even notice everyone looking at us until I look around the club.

Their eyes are trained on Gabe and I and I blush like tomato hiding my face behind Gabriel. He chuckles, amused at my embarrassment.

"Hey paws off! He's mine!" He yells at the people in the club, bringing me closer and connecting our lips.

Hold the phone.

Wait, what?