Heartbroken part 2

Shout out to @TheWinchesterShoe I swear I'll make happy one shots. Love ya my piggies!

Now to the story....

It has been two months. Two months since Cas broke up with me and one month since he moved on and found someone else, someone better.

But Balthazar is just not right from him, I am. We fit together like two puzzle pieces, they don't!

We are peanut better and jelly. They are jelly and...and...something that nobody likes! Like broccoli. Yeah, jelly and broccoli. They don't make sense at all.

I've seen Balthazar flaunt Cas right in front of me, as if to say, 'ha you messed up, loser.' Which he is right about. But still.

It's not like it's hard to spot them anyway, they're always around town doing something. Being cute and romantic and all that disgusting crap that he should only be doing with me.

I miss Cas so much. My world was literally just him. And once he left he took my heart with him and gave it to Balthazar as a prize to be won.

I saw him a few days ago and...it didn't go to well.

I was strolling down the streets, lost in my misery, the usual, when I felt someone tap me on the shoulder.

"Dean?" An angelic voice had asked. I turned around and came face to face with the man of my dreams and the one who haunts my nightmares.

"Hey Cas." I say, awkwardly giving him a small wave when all I wanted to do is kiss those lovely soft, red lips until he forgave me and took me back. Sadly, and of course, that didn't happen. Actually, what happened next was as unexpected as microwavable pizza.

A muscular arm slung around Cas's waist, drawing him near to the stranger beside him and even had the nerve to kiss MY Cas on the cheek.

"'Ello there love, who's this?" He asks Cas with a stupid weird accent. Nobody likes you stranger, go away.

"Oh uhm this is Dean...my ex. Dean, this Balthazar my uh boyfriend." Cas says nervously, introducing us with slightly shaky hands. Oh what I would give to just reach over and hold his hands in mine.

"Oh." Balthazar says, a look of dislike instantly on his face.

"Oh?" I ask mockingly, raising an eyebrow.

"You're the know who hurt my Cassie." He growls possessively, binging said person close to his chest.

Right then and there I wanted to rip Cas out of his snake like grip, throw him over my shoulder and bring him to my house, where he should be. Then we would get married, have three kids names Jo, Ellen and Ash and after a while we would send them to college where Cas and I would spend our golden years together.

As these wonderful thoughts run through my head all I say is, "He doesn't like to be called 'Cassie' he prefers Cas."

"Look, Dean-"

"Please Balth, no fighting tonight." Interrupts Cas, holding a hand over Balthazar's clenched fists which makes me clench mine.

"Yeah, Balth." I tease him, waggling my eyebrows and my eyes glinting with madness and...heart brake.

"Dean. No." A stern Cas says, making me shut my mouth and look at him apologetically at him with big puppy eyes. Sadly, my puppy eyes aren't as good as Sam's. I swear in his last life he was a pug. He's too adorable, especially with that long, shiny moose hair of his.

"Now I'm going to go get our tickets and you two better be in one piece when I get back." Cas says, eyeing us both, making sure his unsaid threat comes uncross. You fight and I kill you both with my bare hands and make it look like an accident.

That just made me love him even more.

I stare at his ass as he walks away, his hips swaying unintentionally yet very sensually. God he's perfect.

Cas wanders off towards a long line, leaving me with douchenozzle, aka asshole, aka Cas stealer, aka Balthy Baby.

He walks towards me menacingly until our noises are just a hair breath away.

"Look, Dean you seem like an okay guy and all but Cas doesn't love you anymore. He loves me. You gotta let him go man." He says some what softly yet a little harshly.

Cas come back with some tickets, Balthazar bringing Cas into his arms.

I want to scream at Castiel to take me back and leave him but I know my pleads would be in vain. I wish I could just turn Cas around and envelope him in my arms but he would push me away, just like he did two moths ago. I hope that he would realize that he's better off with me, becaus I love him so much it's unbearable. But I know that will never happen so I just walk away, Balthazar's words echoing in my head.

And now I know what to do.

And in that moment I swear that the only thing I heard was my heart shattering into pieces, falling on the floor and cutting my skin as I slump to the ground, sobs racking my body as I cry out Cas's name.

I let him go.