Ten More Minutes Left

Remember to message me requests and enjoy these one shots!

Now to the story....(This is like my thing. This is so cool! I have a thing. I've always enacted a thing. I mean, you see that people have a thing is then you really want a-*clears throat* Now to the story....)

I speed through the town, ignoring my beeping phone and the horns from the aggravated drivers.

I check the time. 2:50

I had ten more minutes. Only ten more minutes. What if I- No, I'll make it.

I jerk the steering wheel to the right, sliding into the hospital and scaring the people standing beside their cars.

I look down at my watch. 2:53. Only seven minutes left.

I crash through the doors and go up to the startled nurse. "Room 152!" I yell, out of breath.

She points a quivering finger towards the hall to my left and I take off on a sprint hoping he was still their.

I throw the door open and rush into the room beside Cas.

He looks up startled and gasps at the sight of my state. "What in the world happened to you Dean?" He exclaims, beckoning me closer until I'm sitting right beside him.

"I got a call at work saying you were in the hospital and before the doctor could finish speaking I was in the car, driving towards you. They said you had ten minutes left. I'm so sorry Cas. I should've been there for you! I'm sorry I always work, I'll try to be at home more often. But please stay with me, please!" I say with tears streaming down my face.

I look down at our joined hands and check the time on the clock on the wall.
2:58.

I start hyperventilating. I can't do this with out him, he's the only thing keeping me sane!

I hear him call my name over and over again but I just can't look at home. It hurts too much to see him like this.

He was the low if my life. He meant so much to me, I couldn't lose him like I did with my parents. Wether I want to or not I need Castiel and I don't want to let him go.

"Dean!" He yells, slapping me.

I yelp in surprise and pain, staring up at him with wide eyes. "Ca-"

"I'm not dying, you imbecile! I had a stomach ache and had ten minutes left until I got to go him! God dammit Dean! I'm okay."

Wait, what?

"So you are not..." I trail off, feeling stupid and rubbing the back of my neck withy hand, not looking at him again but this time for a different reason.

I am so embarrassed.

"Of course not." Cas says. He rolls his eyes and pulls me into a hug.

"You're an idiot. I love you." He mumbles.

"Love you too."

Maybe next time I'll let the doctors finish speaking.