The Winchesters

This is for IM-JUST-A-PERSON who gave me an amazing prompt! I don't know if this is what you thought of but this is what I came up with! Hope you like it!

Now to the story...

"Morning, angel."

When Castiel woke up he realized four things.

First thing. He was in an impala. And not just any impala, the Winchester's impala. A bag from McDonald's sat beside him in the backseat and as he tried to squint Castiel made out two figures. Dean and Sam Winchester. Sam was driving, his mouth set in a tight grimace while his hazel eyes never left the road. He rolled his shoulders back and squirmed slightly in his seat. Castiel snorted as he saw the hello kitty band aid on his thumb. Dean was sitting in the passenger seat, constantly telling him the speed limit, where to turn, how far away they were and just all around being a nuisance.

The second thing Castiel realized was that he had the worst head ache in man kind. His head throbbed, his vision was blurry, and his mouth tasted like metal. And as he tried to touch his eye he found both his arms restrained behind his back, also sporting a gag around his mouth. He was confused as to why he didn't notice all of this earlier, it wasn't like it was hard to miss. His senses must really be off.
Of course the bumps in the road and the loud engine of the impala wasn't helping but he decided that keeping his mouth shut was better than whining to his kidnappers about how he feels a little uncomfortable.

The third thing he realized was that he royally fucked up. Royally. His mind kept replaying all of yesterdays events and he wanted to die. How did he not notice the sly glances between the two brothers, the malicious smirks they gave eachother when they thought Castiel wasn't looking. How did he not notice that they had roofied his drink! He had had so many cases like this. God, he could be stupid sometimes.

And the last thing Castiel noticed, was that he had no pants on. None. Just his "ducks wearing ties" underwear.

He glanced up at the person that had spoken and his eyes hardened. Dean's glimmering green eyes were filled with amusement. "Glad you're awake. Was beginning to worry you were never going to wake up! Sammy kinda punched ya hard yesterday, how's your face feeling."

Castiel scowled at Dean. He knew Castiel couldn't speak with the gag in his mouth. Yes Castiel could easily take it off, roleplaying in the bed room had given him much practice, bur he decided he wasn't really in the talking mood. Especially if it meant talking to Dean. He turned away from the brothers, deciding that the view out of the window was better than the one in front of him.

It wasn't.

All he could see for miles and miles was cows and horses, and the occasional sheep and pigs. His scowl deepened and he furrowed his eyebrows, trying to think of where they could possibly be. Last time he had been with the Winchesters they had been celebrating in a new, gay bar, finally winning the case against Maria Alvarez, the supposed victim who claimed that she had been kidnapped and beaten by the Winchesters. And look, Castiel knew that all the clients he worked with where guilty, they had this sort of demeanour to them. A rough state in which they always were. Always glaring at people and baring their teeth like wild animals when someone came too close. But when he had finally met the Winchesters after weeks of reading their profiles, he knew in his heart that they weren't the criminals everyone thought they were. They were so gentle with Castiel, who was five foot eight, eight and a half on good days, while they were both over six feet. Sammy had been so smart, also. He helped Castiel find loopholes and knew everything about the law, more than Castiel did. He was a bit of a health nut, going on a six a.m. run everyday and drinking only organic orange juice while eating his khale salad, sometimes accompanied by chopped chicken. On the other hand, there was Dean Winchester. He ate bacon cheese burgers for breakfast, lunch and dinner, always accompanied by a large Coca-Cola not diet Coca-Cola because 'diet pop is for the weak, and I'm strong! Right Castiel? Look, come check out my muscles.' God, Castiel hated that he knew so much about them, it made their betrayel that much worse.

Dean pursed his lips. "Hey now cutie, don't be mad at me, it was Sam who punched your pretty little face. Now, why don't you come over here and give me a little kiss on the lips?"

Before Castiel started to cuss him out he took a moment to think. Maybe he could seduce Dean into letting him go. Before the kidnapping happened they had been dancing around eachother and flirting so much that Sam had to leave the room because 'the sexual tension is literally suffocating me. I need some air!'

Castiel moved his head and mouth until he was finally rid of the gag. He looked back at Dean, this time a coy smirk gracing his plump lips. "I would, except you see my hands are tied and I really can't get to you without falling on my face." He gave Dean his best innocent doe eyed look, hoping he was cute enough to get away with it.

Dean lunged towards Castiel from the passenger seat that he had been occupying but then hesitated, his hands three inches away from Castiel. He turned to his brother and Sam shook his head, obviously being smarter than Dean.

Dean whined. "But Sam, I've been wanting to kiss him for like months now! Can't I just let him go for two seconds?"

Sam glared at Dean. "No you dumb ass. He doesn't want to kiss you, you literally just kidnapped, drugged and beat him-"

"You beat him." Dean pointed out.

Sam huffed and continued. "He probably just wants to escape."

Now Dean turned towards Cas, a hurt look in his face. Anger bubbled up inside Castiel. He should be the one to feel sad, not Dean. He wasn't the one that was bound and beaten and had been kidnapped. Castiel bit his tongue and said nothing . "Is that true?"

Cas gave him a cheeky grin and a wink. "Of course not babe, I've been wanting to kiss you ever since I saw your picture in the file I was given."

Dean looked back at Sam with a grin. "See Sammy? He wants me."

Sam mumbled a whatever, and went back to paying attention to the road, even thought there wasn't much to pay attention to.

Dean carefully made his way to the back seat, moving the bag of greasy food to the edge of the seat. His tongue stuck out a little as he worked on the knots and twists of the ropes that held Castiel's aching hands together. The ropes slowly slipped of his thin wrists and he grabbed Dean by the neck, bringing their lips together. Dean have a surprised gasp that was soon turned into a sigh of pleasure. Castiel licked his bottom lip then bit it playfully, getting Dean to moan and open his mouth letting Castiel slip his tongue in. They both fell backwards onto the seat, completely forgetting about the fast food bag.

Sam cleared his throat from the drivers seat, his foot tapping the carpeted floor, clearly annoyed. "Could you guys not have sex in the car, while I'm driving?"

Dean rolled his eyes and got off Castiel, whose shirt was now rumpled. His pants would have been also but he wants wearing any, he still couldn't remember how he turned out pantless. "Shut up, Bitch." Dean grumbled

Sam's mouth gaped open and Dean gave him a challenging look. "Oh you assho-" the brothers soon started to fight, just as Castiel knew they were. The only real reason he made out with Dean was because when knew it would annoy Sam, thus causing them to fight. And maybe cas did really wanna kiss Dean just a little bit. The brothers soon forgot he was there and Castiels eyes lit up as he realized that this was his chance to escape. Sam had slowed down the Impala so he could galore back at Dean from his seat and if Cas jumped out right now there would be barely any damage to his body. He noticed that the door was unlocked, huffed out a bretah in relief and thanked whatever God dealed with kidnapping and stupid brothers. He carefully and quietly moved towards the door until he was tightly pressed up against it, just as he had been with Dean a few seconds ago. 'Not now'. Castiel chastised himself. He gripped the door handle with an iron grip and before either of the brothers could look at him,

he jumped.