Shower time sadness

MadiMoose666 This one shot was inspired by this lovely person right here :) They are awesome!

"Kiss me hard before you go, Summer time sadness..." I followed the beautiful voice around the bunker, knowing it would lead me to him.

"I jut wanted you to know..." His voice was so enticing and I felt like I was under his spell as I opened door after door, trying to find him.

"That baby you're the best..." Shivers went down my spine as he hit the low note. Where was he?

"I've got that summer time..." I press my ear against the bathroom door am smile. Found you.

"Hey Sam." I smirk, closing the door behind me. He stops his singing and freezes under the hot water, his skin flushed a bright red.

"G-Gabriel..." He stutters. He still format turn around, making me wonder what he was hiding. "What are y-you doing here?"

My laugh floats over the steam coming from his shower as I approach him, biting my lip. "Just wasted to see you," I murmur then grin. "Well, and hear your beautiful voice..."

I hear him gulp and that's when I notice it. The water was tinged red. My eyes go wide as I gasp, pulling at the shower curtain. "Sam what the hell happened?"

He slowly turns around, his eyes bloodshot and the same colour as his arms. "I'm sorry." He whispers.

I shed my cloth and step inside with him, rubbing his biceps reassuringly. "It's okay. I was just surprised that's all. This... well it's a little unexpected.

He nods his head and stares at me. I smile softly and kiss his right cheek. I hear his breath hitch and I grin, kissing his left cheek. "G-Gabriel?"

"Shhhhh Sam just relax." I mumble in his ear and he nods again. I kiss his soft, plump lips as water cascades around us.

"I love you. Imperfections and all." I whisper. I hear him let out a sigh of relief and he pulls back, smiling at me.

"I love you too."