High way to hell!

"Castiel! Get your feathery ass down here!" I yell, looking up at the ceiling. I had been calling for him for over three hour and all I got was silence.

"If you don't come down here right now I'll uhm, a son of a bitch." I murmur. I couldn't really threaten him with anything except for...

"If you are not here in the next hour I'll never give you a double baconater again!"

I hear someone stumble behind me and I whirl around, glad to see Cas sitting on the dusty floor of Bobby's house.

"Please no Dean, I quite enjoy the cow meat." He pleads with me. I think...

"Where have you been man! Sam has suddenly disappeared along with Bobby and I'm going out of my fucking mind! I have been standing here for over two hours, shouting for you and now finally you decide to drop by! Where the hell were you Cas!"

He looks at me dumbfounded. He's still sitting on the ground so he has to look up at me trough his eyelashes, making my stomach churn.

I know I've loved him for over one year now but every time I get close to telling him something comes up. It's like the universe doesn't want us to be together! Stupid universe.

Castiel stands up and dusts himself off while putting his trench coat on an old chair. A dripping sound gets my attention and I stare at his coat, realizing it's drenched in water. And full of sea weed.

"I was actually searching for Sam and Bobby when you prayed me. My apologies for not coming here sooner." He says, stepping closer to me until we're face to face.

If I could just reach over and push his lips against mine...

I flush red and clear my throat.

"Personal space Cas."

He gives me an exasperated look and sighs, shaking his head as he takes one small step back.

"Dean do you know what an angels powers are?"

Before I can respond Highway to Hell blasts through the house, echoing off the walls. I look around, searching for my phone.

Giving Cas the 'this isn't over look' glare I flip it open. "Hello?"

"Hey Dean."

My blood runs cold and I freeze on the spot. "L-Lisa?" I stutter out.

"Yeaaaah. Listen, I wanted to apologize for saying all those..rude things and just waned to say that I hope you come back and maybe, you know..." Her voice becomes seductive and I shiver with disgust.

Suddenly my phone is ripped away from my hands and a furious Cas bring it up to his ear.

"Hello sweetie, Dean can't come to the phone right now he's a bit preoccupied. So why don't you take your slutty ass and hang up the phone, okay darling?" He asks in a sickly sweet voice.

"Ugh, who are you?" I hear Lisa scoff from the phone.

"Dean's boyfriend bitch!" He yells hanging up and throwing the phone out the window.

I gape at him, wide eyed and not sure what to do.

He looks away from me, but not before I notice the blush slowly forming on his face.
"Uhm. As I was saying. Angels have many powers. One of them is reading minds."

"Oh." I mumble. "So all those time you bent over to pick up something or were eating a hot dog you...?"

"Yep." He murmurs slightly embarrassed. I fidget and turn away from him, not being able to look at him in the face.

I feel him grasp my shoulders lightly and slowly turn me around, crashing his lips softly against mine.

It takes me a moment to register that he is in fact kissing me but once it does I push him backwards, landing on the couch with me on top of him.

I lick his bottom lip asking for entrance and he gladly parts his lips. My hands travel down his chest, stopping at his belt. Just as I am about to zip down his oanys a cough comes from behind us and we both freeze.

"I told you it would work." I hear Sam smugly say.

I slowly get off Cas and turn to look at Sam and Bobby. Oh Shit! "Hey guys..."

"You owe me thirty bucks! You said it wouldn't work, everyone doubted me but I prevailed!" Sam shouted, jumping up and down, fist bumping the air.

"What are you talking about?" I ask him, my face a mixture of confusion and irritation.

"Dean did you really think Lisa would just happen to call you? Ha, no. We, well I, asked her to call you and she agreed. You know why? To make Cas jealous. I know he is very possessive over you so he would want to show her that you're his. Also, we didn't just disappear Dean. We wanted to leave you two alone so you could do the frickle frackle and my plan worked. Bobby thought it wouldn't and now he owes me thirty bucks. And the most amazing thing of all. DESTIEL!!! MY SHIP HAS SAILED!!! OOOOOOOH!" Sam runs out of the room with his arms flailing around, Bobby following behind him murmuring something about digits.

"So..." Before I can say anything else Cas turns me around and starts kissing me again, moving us to his bed room.

Thanks Sammy.