One too many...

Don't forget to request and enjoy!

Now to the story...

A loud knock startled Dean out of his chair. He sat up and run towards the room, anger clear on his face.

He opened the door and Castiel fell inside with a loud thump. He groaned loudly and stood up, rubbing his eyes and crinkling his nose adorably.

"Castiel were the fuck have you been! I have been waiting for you to come home for three hours! Three fucking hours. Where were you?" Dean screams at Cas, helping him sit on the long couch and sitting beside him.

Castiel states at him for a while and soon starts giggling. He moves closer to Dean until he's straddling him. "You look so hot when you're angry." He murmurs, kissing up the side of his neck and running his hands all over his chest.

"C-Cas what-"

Suddenly the door bursts open and Sam and Gabriel scramble inside, kissing and groping at each other.

Dean clears his throat from the couch and Sam springs apart from Gabriel, taking a few steps away from the smirking angel.

"Dean." Sam nods at Dean, his face resembling a tomato.

Dean let's out a chuckle and motions to Sam's room. "Go and for Gods sake don't be loud."

Sam and Gabriel run towards the bedroom, almost tripping over each other.

The door slams and Cas resumes kissing up Dean's neck and rubbing the forming bulge in his pants, pleasure coursing through his body. He groans and bites his lips, closing his eyes .

Dean jumps up and walks away from Cas, standing in the middle of the room.

"Cas you don't know what you are doing. Maybe when you're sober we can go on a date and you know after a few we could uhm, yeah...." Dean rubs the back of his neck awkwardly, looking at Cas.

"Dean...." He falls into Dean's arms and puts his head against his chest. "I think I had one too many drinks."

Dean laughs and holds Cas tighter, enjoying the feeling of him in his arms. "Me too, baby. Me too."

But he was damn glad he did.

**********

Castiel sits up on his bed and runs his pounding head. What happened last night, he thought.

He looks around the room and suddenly everything's coming back to him.

He had gotten drunk because in the morning Dean had been flirting with that slut from the restaurant.

Now that Cas thinks about, he was kind of over exaggerating.

But what was done is done and now he has the worst hang over in all if history. And Cas knew about all the hangovers in history, he was physically their to witness it!

Yeah, Adam had been a fun guy to hang out with....

Someone clears their throat from his door frame and Cas looks up, startled to see Dean in only pyjama pants, a glass of water and some pills.

"Hey, how are you?" He asks, sitting beside Cas on the bed.

Castiel flushes right red at the closeness and edges away from him, making Dean frown.

"Don't ask stupid questions. But other than the overwhelming hang over that decided to double since a second ago I'm okay except I can't seem to remember what happened last night after I came home, apart from you screaming at me."

It's Dean's time to blush and he looks down at his hands who were clasped tightly. "So you don't uh..." He runs his neck awkwardly, not wanting to look Cas in the face in fear of giving anything away.

"Dean," Castiel says sternly, ignoring his headache. "What. Happened."

"We...made out." Dean mumbles only loud enough to hear.

Castiel eyes widen and his mouth pops open. "Oh..."

"Finally! I mean one of as had to make the first move I had just assumed it would have been you, Dean. You do seem like the dominant type." Ca exclaims, now excited by the news. He kissed Dean!

"So you don't regret it?" Asks Dean happily, his smile wide.

"Of course not!" Cas shouts. He froward his arms around Dean and brings him close, taking in the smell of him.

He should get drunk more often.