The clouds are falling

*enters room and clears throat* Hello there! Have you ever heard of @TheBoredBo? Well now it's your chance to go check out his/her profile!

Did I do good? Yes no maybe so?

Hmmm, I think the last one was a bit sad, no? Here have this fluff to make up for it!

Now to the story...

"Dean!" Yells through the house, alarmed.

Dean jumps from his seat on the couch and rushes over it where his angel is standing in the kitchen.

"What, what's wrong angel?" He asks worried. He checks Cas' body, sighing, relieved when he doesn't find any cuts or bruises.

"The clouds, Dean, they are falling apart." Cas says hurriedly, pointing outside and towards the falling snow.

Dean let's out a laugh full of merriment and hugs the angel from behind, placing small kisses up and down his neck.

Ca whines needly and turns around, smashing his lips with Dean's. He pries them open and shoves his tongue in, eliciting a moan from the hunter. The sounds sending shocks to Cas' member.

He starts to grind on Dean and he feels him getting even harder against him. He grabs his hair, lightly pulling it, wanting more friction.

Dean's hands travel down Cas' backs and down to his ass, squeezing it firmly. Cas gasps from the pleasure he's feeling and jumps up, wrapping his legs around Dean's waist.

Dean growls hungrily and pulls away from his mouth and nips his neck, sucking on the mark he made.

Castiel moans loudly and throws his head back. "D-Dean I need you."

Dean finally gets a hold of the situation and untangles himself from Cas. "No, no we just started dating last week, we can't...not yet. I don't want you to think this is just a fling for me. I love you, Castiel."

"I love you too Dean. But I'm worried." Cas bites his lip and looks up at Dean with innocent eyes considering what they were doing not just a minute ago.

Oh no, Dean thinks, he's going to realize I'm not good enough for him and he's going to break up with me. His going to date another guy and have kids and-

"I'm worried that their won't be anymore clouds since so many of them have fallen. And you know how I love gazing at clouds." Cas says, staring out the window.

Dean sighs in relief that Cas isn't going to break up with him. "It's called snow Cas, not clouds. It's really cold and falls down when it's winter."

Cas scrunched up his nose adorably and farrows his eyebrows together. "It doesn't sound nice, this snow."

"It isn't." He murmurs, coming up behind him and planting a kiss on his head.

They watch the snow fall down to the ground and Dean closes his eyes contently, truly happy for the first time in years.

*********************************************************

Dean rolls around and notices the empty space beside him. He sits up on the bed, not finding Castiel anywhere.

"Cas?" He calls. Silence.

"Cas?" He says again and still no reply. Dean throws the cover off him and gets off the bed, lightly hissing as the cold floor hits his bare feet.

He rubs his eyes and walks outside, searching for Cas when he finds him face down on the snow. "Dean, you were wrong! This snow is quite enjoyable." Comes out his muffled voice.

Dean burst out laughing and falls down beside Castiel with a thud.

He pulls him into his arms and breaths in the smell of him. "You're ridiculous Cas." Dean says, snuggling with Cas in the snow, not caring if it was cold.

"I love you."

"Love you too Angel."