Love is love

Check out @PiaPetersen3 supernatural one shots they're amaze ball!

I swear this is going to be happy!

Now to the story...

"I love you." I say, tears streaming down my face.

"Cas..." Dean sighs, rubbing his eyes.

"And I know this was just another one of your meaningless hookups for but it wasn't for me. I loved you since I raised you from perdition." I pour my heart out to him and all he does is stare at me blankly, his cold, hard green eyes staring blankly at me.

"Dean," I whimper pathetically. "Say something."

"It's just sex. You're hot, you've got a nice ass. That's it." He says gruffly, not looking at me anymore.

The room is filled with tension as he waits for my response but all I do is think how foolish I was for thinking that he actually cared about me.

I'm so angry at myself for believing I could change this heartless creature. He was just another player, only looking to satisfy himself.

"Just sex?" I finally ask, my tears stopping. He wasn't worth it.

"Just sex." He replies, not looking into my eyes as he used to.

I nod my head. "Okay." I walk out of the room, leaving him behind. I don't notice the way he was looking at the wall, not wanting me to see his tears. I didn't hear the cry of despair as I left him once and for all.

I was done.

At least.

I thought I was.

*************************************

I giggle as he pushes me backwards, my back softly hitting the bed. He crawls on top of me, licking up my neck making me close my eyes and shiver with pleasure. "Balthazar..." I moan, not realizing that the door knob was jiggling.

Suddenly the motel room burst open, showing Sam and Dean wide eyed, Dean with fire in his eyes.

Balthazar and I stop our movements, him trying to hide me with his big, muscular body.

"Cas what the hell?" Shouts Dean with betrayal in his eyes.

I roll my own and kiss Balthazar lightly and lovingly, getting off the bed. I put on my dress pants and shirt on, throwing Balthazar his own clothe.

He catches them and quickly puts them on, coming behind me and putting his arms around waist.

He rests his chin on my head and I feel the love radiate off him, making me feel more comfortable. I take a deep breath and face Sam and Dean. "Balthazar and I have been seeing each other for over six months."

It had been a year since the night Dean rejected me and I had moved on, meeting up with Balthazar.

I had always liked him but I had never on my feelings, my thoughts of Balthazar being replaced by Dean. But when he broke my heart my head cleared and I was final able to get together with Balthazar.

Dean growls lowly and advances Balthazar and I, a murderous look on his face.

"Balthazar can you please go outside with Sam, Dean and I need to talk." I kissed his cheek and he nodded his head, smiling at me.

"If you need anything," He says pointedly at Dean. "Just call me, I'll be right outside the motel. I love you."

I smile with happiness. "Love you too."

Dean's face turns red and Sam shakes his head at him, going out after Balthazar.

"What the fuck are you doing Cas?!" He shouts at me once the door is closed.

I see red and yell at him. "Being happy, something you could never make me! Why the hell are you so fucking mad?!"

"Why the... Why the fuck I'm so mad?! Because you're whoring yourself around, sleeping with random guys! You slept with me, now you're sleeping with Balthazar? You've probably slept with Sam too! You're a fucking slut!" He screams and pales once he realizes what he said.

"What the fuck did you just say to me?!" I scream, getting closer to him.

He walks backwards, his eyes scared. "I didn't mean it."

"Sure you didn't." I mutter, suddenly feeling tired. I sit on the bed and soon feel it dip. His arm slings around my shoulders, bringing me to his side.

I disentangle myself from him, moving away. "Don't. You made your choice clear one year ago."

He let's out a sorrowful sigh and a single tear escapes his eye. "Cas I was stupid and I didn't want you to get hurt, bringing you into my horrible life."

"The moment I met you I was 'brought into your horrible life!'"I yell at him.

"Please I can't stand to see you be happy with him! It breaks my heart! One more chance Cas and I swear this time I won't disappoint you. I love you."

I shake my head. "A little too late, Dean. I'm done. Forever."

I walk out leaving him behind. I leave him there and walk towards my future. Towards Balthazar...

This time I don't look back. I'm done.

************Fin*********************

I lied.