Feliz Navidad!

12/42

Now to the story... :) ....for real....

"....Próspero año y felicidad! I wanna wish you a merry Christmas! I wanna wish you a merry Christmas. I wanna wish you a merry Christmas from the bottom of my heaaaart!" Cas erupts into the school, throwing the doors open and alerting very one of his arrival.

He walks through the hallways, talking to the students of Packles High.

"Hey girl! I heard that your boyfriend, John was cheating on you with his best friend, Martha. And I'm just here to tell you that he don't deserve your tears honey, your mascara is too expensive!" Cas exclaims once he gets close to one of his many friends, Amy.

She pales slightly and her head drops, "Oh."

Cas gives her a sympathetic smile and pats her on the back. "Well anyways, Merry Christmas!"

Yes, it was Christmas the day the whole student body of Packles High detested. It was the day Cas become even more...flamboyant. He hung up Christmas lights in the halls, interrupted teacher's lessons with carols and threw candy canes at those who complained, yelling profanities at them.

Ah yes, the day that Dean has always dreaded. Every year that Dean had known Castiel he wanted to do something like go shopping at the mall, always dragging a grumbling Dean behind him.

Dean sees Cas approaching and tries to hide in a classroom but it was too late, Cas had spotted him.

Castiel squeals and runs towards Dean, throwing his arms around Dean's neck when he sees a girl check him out. He sticks out his tongue and glares at the unfortunate girl. "Hey, eyes off my candy man bitch!"

Dean rolls his eyes and inwardly smiles. He has always loved it when Castiel became possessive, and today was no exception. Even if it was Christmas!

"So Cas, what do you have planned for us this year?" Dean asks, holding Castiel close by the waist, savouring the moments he gets with him.

"Well I was thinking that maybe we could go to my house and...." Catiel stand som his tippy toes and whispers in Dean's ear making Dean's yes widen and gulp.

"Y-yeah, I would r-really like th-"

"I told ya bitch back off!" Castiel suddenly yells angrily, chasing after the poor girl who was, once again, checking out Dean's ass.

Dean watches as Cas runs after the girl, throwing candy canes and never before heard profanities at her or the 'assbut.'

He chuckles silently and walks towards his locker, whistling a happy and merry Christmas carol.

Oh how Dean loved Christmas.