chapter 3 something to remember

Izukus pov

Its been ten months since I heard that conversation  between my dad and sister. And I've been training none stop to prove to him that I can be a hero. It was going pretty well to be honest, I was well built before because of my job moving boxes. But now I'm ripped, the amount of muscle I have gained was insane and it was all because of one thing pure unadulterated spite.

But it was a week before the u.a entrance exam and I think today is the day my sister gets her new quirk from are dad. So instead of sitting alone in my room with my dog. I designed to walk around town alone with my dog. Yeah its not that much of a difference but we're doing exercise so why not?.

Inko pov

I was doing some laundry while my husband and daughter were talking about something. I wasn't really listening because I found something weird in the dryer. It was someone's laundry, which wouldn't be a problem if it was any of ours. Because I know for a fact that izumi or my husband doesn't own a big pink floral shirt or slim fit beige pants. So I'm wondering who are these?. But as I looked at the name inside the shirt it said "Izuku yagi". Wait isn't that my son? And since when we he this big?

So I started to look for a photo of him to see if im just forgetting that he brought a oversized shirt or something  but to my surprise he wasn't in any pictures. Like at all even the ones where we when to the beach in Spain. Did-did we leave him here for 7 days?. And that when it hit me I only have vague memories of my son. I can't even remember what he looks like.

After that I started to cry. Cry at my own failure as a mother to my son. But this alerted my husband and daughter.

Izumi "hey mom what wrong? "

Inko "I'm a terrible mother!"

Toshinori "on your not Izumi's had a perfectly normal and happy childhood."

Inko "it's not Izumi I'm talking about it our son!"

Toshinori "who?"

Inko "our son Toshi. izuku, izuku yagi remember!"

Toshinori "oh yeah well he's fine.i think?"

Inko "do you even know what he looks like?"

Toshinori "yeah of course!. He eehhh he has uuuhhhm i don't know!"

Toshinori pov

After revolution that inko gave me i realised i have no idea what my son likes or even what he looks like. Why? I remember that we treated then the same when they where growing up but what happened to make us completely forget him. Wait I remember something he was quirkless. Wait is that why we just forget about him. Really I did that to my own son. Wow I really have forgotten where I came from in this world.

I was like him too before I met my master nana shimura and I did the same thing my father did to me. Oh god if my master was here now she would of tryed to kill me or even worse get him to come. But maybe I can fix it who know he might forgive us.

Toshinori "so maybe we can fix are relationship with him if we go and apologies?"

Inko "sure we could try that"

Izumi "oh yeah he wouldn't hate us for forgetting him his whole~ life!."

Despite her sarcastic comment we made are way to his room and knocked on his door.

Toshinori "hey son I'm sorry to bother you but can we talk to you"

All I got in response was silence. So I knocked again to see if he was just asleep or something. But still no answer so we just open the door to see a very weird room. There wasn't much there it was just a lamp, desk and bed. But what was weird was the thing on the bed. You see what you would expect from a normal boys bed was just a bed with a few pillows not a lot of cute plush animals and light pink bedding. I thought it was Izumi's room for a second till I remembered that she had all might bedding.