chapter 5 a test of might

all might pov

My son had gotten one for all. It wasn't that I didn't want him to have it but I don't know anything about him. He seems like a good person but I'm not sure. There has to be something wrong about him!. Like he is a psychopath or something There has to be a reason we did that to him.

Even my wife was shocked to see his size but we could of guess by the size of his clothes. Her reaction was the same as mine, bewildered by the fact we did know that he was here the whole time. But if she seen his dog she would of just fainted. It's insane!, every thing about him is big and obvious but we couldn't even remember what he looked like.

But it hit my wife hard. She started crying, whaling at the fact he was so big. She said he felt that she missed seeing him grow up and now he's all grown up.

Me "what do you mean honey he's still a growing boy. . . . Oh god!"

Jesus how did I forget he's still growing!. This isn't even his full size he has another 9 years to grow. What hight would he be then?. He's taller then me at that age and I grow to 7'2 so he might be a giant. It has to be some quirk he has!. There is no way he can look like that at his age. He probably has a quirk that makes him unnoticeable that is also a strength enhancer.

Yeah that yeah we did know he lived with us. He might of been sat next to me on the couch and I couldn't see him because of his quirk. So it's not are fault for forgetting him its because he has a undiagnosed stealth/strength enhancer quirk. We are still good parents it's just his fault.

I tell inko my theory and he she started to believe it as well. We are good parents, we just couldn't parent something you don't know about and izumi is proof of how good of a parent we are. It was just a honest mistake, we Don't need to be worried about him hating us if he was in the same possession he would of done the same.So after that me and Inko go to bed after we talked it out.

~~~<the dream scape>~~~

I was in a void of black smoke nothing but darkness for all the eye could see. There was nothing but suddenly there was something it was a room with some chairs in it. It was empty except for one person. My master.  . . Nana shimura.

Me "master your here how? I have missed you so much"

I was so happy to see her again but the same couldn't be said about her. He had a claim face but I could tell there where hints of anger and disappointment.

Me "master what's wrong? "

Nana "you failed me Toshi"

I was stunned. She just called me a failure in the worst way possible, Completely emotionless.

Me "w-what do you mean? "

Nana "you said that you would always remember your roots and never look down on anyone when you got one for all and you know what you did? You forgot your own son for the same reason you father did to you"

Me " but I wasn't my fault he has-"

Nana "HE DOSE NOT YOUR JUST FOOLING YOURSELF BECAUSE YOU'VE DONE A TERRIBLE THING?!?!"

she was mad. She yelled at the too of her lungs and right in my face.

Me "but-but I didn't mean to it just happened"

Nana " I'm just not doing this right now!.*sigh* Just-just try to be a good father to him!. You where a good father to izumi just do it with him"

Me "but I don't really think i would be able to do I don't know where to start? "