chapter 15 who are you?

Shoka pov

After the start of my relationship with izuku and uraraka. We where back in class. Like usual not much was happening except for are internships recommendations from heroes interested in use After the sports festival. I didn't really care as I know I would have to take the recommendation from my father and work at his agency even if I had a large number of them to choose from. A lot of people did actually momo, Tokyami, uraraka and bakugou had a lot and everyone was impressed by Izumi getting one from the number one hero all might. But knowing that she is his daughter makes it less surprising.

But it wasn't as impressive as the amount of recommendations my izuku got. He literally had a wall of paper around him. There where some hero's who i didn't know existed like bee-man and captain celebrity. But the number one hero's wasn't there. I guess he really likes izumi more but it's his lose and my gain.

Kirishima started to go crazy about how many recommendations izuku had.

Kirishima "wow Chad that's a insane amount of recommendations dude! Those guys must think your super manly!"

Bakugou seems to be annoyed by Kirishima and started shouting.

Bakugou "WILL YOU SHUT UP SHITTY HAIR OF COURSE HE WOULD GET THAT MANY HE BEAT ME IN ONE PUNCH!!!"

It was true he won the sports festival without a scratch so it would make sense that any hero in there right mind would want to be on his good side. Momo asked izuku what hero he is going to pick.

Izuku "well I'm a bit spoiled for choice here but I'm thinking of going for grand torino."

Tsu "whos that? Ribbit"

Chad then explain that he was a old hero who was close friends with a person with a similar quirk to him and knows the way to help him train.

Kirishima "so he's going to help you train to become manly-er that's so cool!"

Tokyami "he has the power of justice to fight the darkness of this world"

Kirishima got really confused and just started to blankly look  at him for a few minutes and I had lost interest at that point . I asked uraraka who she will be going with.

Uraraka "oh I'm going to the same as izuku"

Me "so you can spend more time with him."

Uraraka pretended to be hurt by my comment and put her hand on he face.

Uraraka "shoka you wound me. I would never do something like that."

I was still curious about why she chose the same as izuku though. So I asked her about it.

Me "so why did you choose it them."

She pulled her chair closer the Me and whispered it to me.

Uraraka "well after you did you know what with izuku my puirk has been acting weirdly"

Me "Well I guess it's true my quirk has also asked weirdly after having sex with him."

Uraraka was surprised and started to ask my questions.

Uraraka "is yours stronger too?"

Me "yes my ice has become colder and my fire became hotter and I no longer  feel the affects of hyperthermia because of over use of my ice side"

Uraraka got excited and started telling me about how hers has changed.

Uraraka "I can usually make things have no gravity by touching them with all five fingers. But now I can do it with one and don't get sick if I do it on my self. I can make my self float anyway I want too"