prologue 1 product testing

This is most likely the first time I've been in a hospital. Well, from the top of my head, it was.its the same room over and over again, but it was all clean and smelled of chemicals.it's more like a fake lemon citrus smell and the faint smell of iron that im familiar with.

I'm mostly just being asked questions about stuff.

Nurse "So how old are you?"

She talked with a 'nice' voice like she was forcing herself to say this. Well, she is a nurse. I'm amusing she's just tired off saying that same thing to people she won't see again, but the begs the question of if I'm just annoying her right now. Like when the old lady gets annoyed with me when I bothered her with questions.

Nurse "Please stop staring at me like that."

She was visibly nervous and distressed .I've probably just been looking her in the eyes for too long. People don't like that.

"I'm 6 "

She was confused for a second before remembering she asked me a question. She got out a clipboard and  wrote it down.

Nurse "Okay, now can you tell me . . . yoourr~ name and date of birth please."

She lengthened her words as she looked at the paper. I was faster to respond this time.

"Izuku yagi and July 5th, i think?"

Most of the stuff I can remember from before I woke up, but some details I'm foggy about. When's this over? I'm getting bored of the nature of these questions.

Nurse "Good, good now. Can you tell me your parents' names and contacts, and we'll all done."

I'm a bit concerned about that question. How do I answer this 'Well the last conversation I've had with my parents was 4 months ago when they asked who i was and what i was doing in their house.' it's not a good sign for parental attachment. Luckily, I didn't have to respond as an old man in a long white coat and goggles grabbed the nurses shoulder.

Dr. Ujiko "That's not needed. I know the boys care taker, so he'll be 
In my hands for the foreseeable future."

He spoke in a matter of fact tone and didn't make any indication of emotion besides the fed up look on his face. He seems to know me I guess. I think I seen him before? But it could be my imagination.

He grabbed the clipboard from the nurse and made her leave the room in shock. He sat where the woman once was and looked at me with the same uninspired face. He filled in the rest of the paper without looking at it once, like he'd done it so much is basically Instinct.

Dr. Ujiko " I'm going to cut right to the chase here so be warned if I talk to fast."

"Ok"

Dr. Ujiko "Ok, I'm am Dr. Ujiko im the chairman of this hospital and other across Japan. I know the man who brought you to this hospital and he asked I look at that arm of your.  He'll be back in touch as soon as possible but he's a important man with Important work so don't expect anything too soon"

He was very fast with what he was saying but Didn't patronise me like the nurse did. So he's definitely doing a better job of keeping my interest.

Dr. Ujiko then held out his hand infront of me and gave me a gesture for something. I assume he wants to look at my arm so I move it from under my crossed arm And let him grab my wrist to maneuver it. He hummed a bit as he inspected it but quickly let go and went out the room to get something. A few minutes later he returned with a new nurse and some medical stuff's.

Dr. Ujiko "so you've got a displaced fracture of your radius, I'll set the bone and put a cast on it. you'll be fine in a month or so. Nurse can you help with the anesthetic please."