chapter 19 meeting at the mall

Third person

After the event at i-island our gourp of teenagers had no time to rest, as they needed to get some supplies for the camping trip in a week. So they went to the mall.

It was crowded with people and was loud with chatter. The teens had split up and where getting some stuff. Our protagonist was looking for the sports equipment store while he stood next to a bench. His glasses glowed for a second and a female voice comes out.

Sky "the store your looking for in on the second floor izuku"

Her voice was smooth and calm.He gives a quick thank you to her as he started to walk towards the stairs Only to be grabbed by a guy in a black hoodie. The mysterious man had his hand around the izukus neck just barley retching it.

??? " don't make a move or your dead."

Izuku just looked behind him to face the person making the threat Only to lick the guys face. Making the guy move away in disgust and whipped his face making his hood go down. Revealing a shaggy black haired, red eyed guy in his early twenty's.

Shigaraki "dude you shouldn't have done that's its gross! "

He said in a slightly annoyed tone.Izuku just laughed and put a arm around his shoulder.

Izuku "well you shouldn't of been messing with Me tenko .who knows what could of happened if I didn't know it was you."

He half joked and half scolded his older friend. They then walked over to the bench and sat down. They talked of a bit.

Shigaraki "so how's school treating you?.Well beside letting you get the shit beat out of you or attacked by villains I mean."

Izuku "ha yeah that was wild But hey its made me stronger as a person.so yeah pretty good I think."

Shigaraki/tenko let out a disappointed sigh before he spoke.

Shigaraki "so speaking of villains. What do you think of that Shigaraki guy who attacked the u.s.j and that city? "

Izuku didn't really need to think about his response. But if he know he was going to say it to Shigaraki himself he would of done his criticism a bit nicer.

Izuku "to be honest i think he's in way over his head. The guy straight up had a tantrum because he lost and his voice!"

Shigaraki "what's wrong with his voice? "

He said in a slightly hurt voice. Izuku just looked at him for a second with a 
Emotionless face.

Izuku "He sounds like he eat gravel for breakfast. And the constant game lingo it absolutely Make him sound childish"

Shigaraki just sat there with a grimace for a few seconds and went to say something.

Shigaraki "well he can't be that childish if he attacked u.a and that city he attacked. that was scary. Right?"

He asked him a question instead of a statement but izuku didn't really care about it.

Izuku "yeah I emit that was scary-"

Shigaraki got a slightly smile on his face after he said that but I was quickly changed after izuku continued speaking. 

Izuku "-But if it wasn't for the fact Hollows attacked I wouldn't of known It was him. I mean sure it was a very "villain" thing to do but he didn't give a reason for the attack."

Shigaraki "He wants to take down hero society or something!"

Shigaraki said in a defensive manner.
Izuku looked at him like he was stupid.