chapter 16 swords are pretty cool

Izukus pov

Dame I was wrong about my prediction. It was normal for like two days. We trained and got stronger sure but but when grand torino took us on a bullet train to get some actual combat practise all hell broke loses.

A flying hollow mashed into the side of the train where we were sitting. Grand torino took care of it with a kick and that lead to use outside the train surrounded by Hollows left right and senator.

Grand torino "kid try and take out as much Hollows as possible. I'm not able to handle so many at once!"

Me/ochako "on it!"

We started to kill them with some team work. And we took care of them pretty easily with ochako making the float, Sam going bigger and eating then and me bashing their skulls in it was pretty simple but there was one problem. We where getting pretty tired. Don't get me wrong I could do it for a lot longer but the number of them were in the hundreds and we where being warn down.

Ochako "IZUKU IM GETTING A BIT SICK. AND SAMS GETTING FULL FROM EATING THEM.!"

Me "IM GETTING PRETTY TIRED NOW WE NEED TO TAKE THEM OUT WITH SOMETHING ELSE LIKE-LIKE-"

ochako "A GUN!?"

Me "NO GUNS!."

Ochako "OK! WOW. SO LIKE A SWORD OR SOMETHING!?"

Me "YEAH BUT WHERE THE HELL ARE WE GOING TO GET SWORD'S NOW-"

Then Sam came back with two sword in his mouth. They looked completely different from each other one was a insanely chipped katana with bandages wrapped around the grip of the blade. And the second was almost bug like in appearance and glowed with a almost oil like sheene.

Me "Sam where did you find these? "

I know he couldn't really answer me but we have a strong enough bond the fell each other emotions. Which was weird explaining to that dog trainer. But good for are partnership. But I got the feeling of fullness from him and some sort joy feeling.

Ochako "IZUKU WE'LL FIGURE IT OUT LATER LETS GRAB A BLADE AND START KILLING SOME HOLLOWS!!!"

Me "SORRY. IM GETTING RIGHT ON IT!"

So I grabbed the big sword and started to slash the heads clean of the Hollows and ochako did the same with hers it was easy pickings now. The swords sliced through then like butter and before we know it we had met but with shoka fighting of Hollows with endeavour.

Ochako "HEY SHOKA!. WANT TO DITSH YOUR DAD AND COME FIGHT WITH USE?!"

Shoka turned around and started to run right at us and yelled.

Shoka "HELL YEAAAHHH!"

And that's how are internships ended after 3 days Instead of the weeks we where ment to have but me, ochako, Sam and shoka where in the news as one of the most important in taking out the Hollows of the attack and we had are pictures in the news as well. Also the hero native and his sidekicks were missing along with the hero killer. Sam had licked the skin around his mouth when I read that to shoka and ochako. But I just feed him some tuna stakes with hot kimchi with hunny on it. But it was the day we where ment to leave grand torino.

Grand torino "well kid good seeing you again remember to call me. Your dad sure doesn't"

Ochako "thanks for the help sir you where a real help"

Me "yeah hope you can come over sometime."

Grand torino "really?"

Me "well yeah. Your welcome to stay at my place anytime. Hell I would ask you come with me if you want "