chapter 11 sports festival begins

Izukus pov

It was the start of the day. I was in the waiting room with the others. We where all excited for are class to be called but we had a hour to go before it started so most of us where talking or on are phones. Me and my friends were sitting at a table talking about random stuff.

Iida "so random question!. How tall is your dad because your tall yourself chad?"

Me "well he's around about 7'2 but yeah I'm not that tall comp-"

Momo "wait did you say his 7'2?!?!"

Me "yeah"

Kirishima "Chad don't take what I'm about to say the wrong way man"

Me "ok!"

Kirishima "but your dad by you honest description sounds like that horror game monster man"

Tsu "what does he look like? ribbit"

Me "oh well he's blo-"

Uraraka "let me do it your way to calm about it"

Me "ok?"

So I was a bit shocked about Uraraka suddenly taking over me talking about my dad and she got so angry about it but she still hadn't really seen him.

Uraraka "so here's what Chad's abusive father looks like! He is apparently 7 feet tall ,has two long strands of blond hair,looks like a skeleton has pointed ears and vomits blood on a regular basis!?!"

Momo "Jesus crist! What the hell is he? A demon! "

Tsu "Uraraka are you alright? You seem pretty mad ribbit"

Iida "yeah you seem pretty angry about this Uraraka"

Kirishima "yeah you must hate this guy more then Chad dose"

Me "I don't hate him"

Uraraka "and thats the problem!. he made your life hell. And your so normal about it it just makes me mad that he could do that to you and you don't hold him against him at all"

Me "not his fault sure he might of been  a bad parent to me but he was a great parent to my sister and a great hero"

Momo "you have a sister?"

Shoka actually started to join in the conversation at this point.

Shoka "wait your dad's a hero! and he did that to you "

Me "well yeah he's a very good hero he has saved so many people and he was the reason I wanted to help people"

Tsu "but shouldn't he be in jail or something kero"

Me "well he's a very powerful and important hero so they can't really arrest him it would make hero society go wild "

Iida "so that's the only reason he's not getting arrested its because his a high up hero?"

Me "well yeah but he might retire soon do to his health he can only do hero work for a few hours a day"

Is noticed that uraraka was being pretty silent so I looked back at her and she was looking at the table drawing on a piece of paper with multiple colours next to her. She let kirishima and iida draw on it was well but on stopped kirishima as he was messing around.

Me "so uraraka!. What you drawing there?"

Uraraka "it's a picture of your dad I made so we can know if we see him!. All need you to do is confirm if its accurate"

She then showed me this picture