chapter 12 fighting chad

Shoka pov

I was feeling something from the second round. I don't know why but I had this feeling of anxiety when I seen uraraka on Chad's shoulders. I don't know him well but I get the feeling we are similar and I'm not wrong. We share a similar past.

We bear the scar's of them. He can just cover his. I get this feeling from him though. It's like a pull or a weird movement in my stomach. I couldn't understand it even after I asked my siblings for help.

《Flash back》

I was sitting at the dinner table eating some cold soba with my brother and sister next to me. I had a question I needed to ask them.

Me "natsu!. Can I ask you something?"

My brother looked up from his food and talked to me.

Natsu "sure sis. What can big bro help you with?"

He said with a smile on his face and a thumbs up. It couldn't really put it in the best way so I just spoke the thoughts in my head.

Me "well there is someone in my class and I have this problem with them?"

Natsu seems to think it over but couldn't make heads or tails of it if he didn't know the full story so he asked me to continue.

Natsu "so are they being mean or unpleasant to you for is it something else?. You got to help me out here sis"

Me "well he isn't mean.he's actually the opposite of mean he's being very friendly and it's giving me this sick feeling"

My sister came into the conversation and started to tease me a lit bit.

Fuyumi "oh its a he. Is he tall dark and Hanson or is he the playful idiot type like natsu!"

Natsu "hey who you calling a idiot sis"

I at the time didn't say anything and my sister must of thought it had made me uncomfortable.

Fuyumi "hey shoka I'm just kiddin-"

Me "I don't know. I know he's more of a kind career and is very smart in terms of academics. He is very tall and has very nice soft facial features. I got the feeling of sickness or fever when i look at him sometimes though. So I'm wondering what that means?"

My siblings just looked at me dumb founded till natsu burst out yelling.

Natsu "OH MY GOD SHOKA HAS A CRUSH!?!"

Fuyumi "KEEP IT DOWN NATSU DAD WILL HEAR?!?!"

Then are dad came bursting into the room unhappy and shouting.

Endeavour "SHOOOOOKKAAA! WHATS THIS ABOUT HAVING A CRUSH?!?!"

His flames burned brighter as he was visibility becoming upset.

Me "don't want to crush him I would just like to know what these feelings are when im near or talking to him."

Natsu "oh your crushing hard sis. And you don't even know it."

Endeavour "no daughter of mine will be having a crush unless I approve of it. Or even allow them near her for that matter"

Fuyumi "come on guys calm down. Shoka who is this guy anyway is he in your year?"

I couldn't understand all this talk about "crushing". But I carry on with my explanation. 

Me "he's in my class. We sit in the same row at the back of the class. He goes by chad buy he's real name is izuku."

Natsu "oh your already on a first name basis not bad"

Endeavour "HE BETTER NO-"

Fuyumi "OK. Lest let her finish before you burn the house down dad"