Chapter Ten

Inna's Pov :-

I looked around me and i was shocked , I was in an abonded area in the middle of nowhere . No roads , no buildings , no trees and no one . It's like a desert .

The sun was burning the sand under my bare feet . I was standing in just a night gown . How did i  get here ? I can't remember .

I looked around me , trying to find anything or anyone can help me and tell me where am i . The heat was burning my whole body but at the same time the wind was blowing my hair .

I started to leaved my place and walk step by step trying to move , but it was like something pinning me to the ground .

I moved a little as i ignored the pain in my feet from the sand and the heat  . I felt like someone was watching me , i turned ny face and looked but there was no one .

I turned again and continued to walk but then i tripped on something or someone and fell . I looked and my heart raced as i started to scream .

There was Ella's dead body lying on the ground with the same state she was in when she was murdered . With the blood covering her body and her dress .

I looked at the other side trying to avoid the sight but i screamed even more . There was another body and i know whose body it was ; this is Marcus .

He was lying with closed eyes and a trail of blood flooding from the corner of his mouth . I covered my mouth and started to cry . What is happening to me ?  Now i'm sitting on the ground between my friend's lifeless bodies .

I stood slowly trying to avoid touching them , I turned and looked behind me and there stood Chris ! With a disappointed look in his eyes .

He folded his arms against his chest and stared at me for awhile . He slowly shifted his gaze to the ground and soon he looked back at me .

" Happy now ?! My friends are dead ! You're missing ! I'm burning from the inside !! Your mother going crazy without you and her husband ! And all of this , is because of him !!! A psychotic person !! And here you are , letting him take your innocence !!! He's you're brother Inna ! He got you under his spell . I will never forgive you !!!! Don't you know how many people have died by his hands ?!?! Look around you " .

I was shocked by his words , it stabbed  my heart a million times . I looked behind me and my eyes went wide of terror . There was countless bodies on the ground , there faces wasn't clear for me but all i know that i cant see the sand from them and here i looked and Chris was gone .

I shot from the bed sweating and breathing fast , my face was wet , obviously from crying . It was Just a nightmere . God it felt so real but why di-

" Baby girl . What happened ? " Josh's voice cut me off .

I turned and looked at him , he was frowning and looked concerned . I looked down at my body and the cover was slightly down my body . I reached and brought it to cover my chest .

" Inna ! Baby , what's wrong ?" He asked again .

He reached and wrapped his arms around me and moved the covers so he can take me to his lap . I was sitting on his lap and i can feel him poking my backside .

I ignored the feeling as he btought his hands to my face and wiped my tears . Was Chris blaming me ? For what i did ? For not turning Josh ? For cheating on him with my brother ? Did Josh really kill alot of people like i saw in my nightmere ?!

" I'm fine , just a nightmere " I said forcing a smile .

" Oh baby ! It's okay now , I'm here with you " he said as he brought me to his embrace .