Chapter Five

Chris's Pov :-

I looked over Inna's mother who was sitting across me and Mason , She was staring at the ground with tears streaming down her face , We just found out now that Inna's stepfather was murdered yesterday . We went to the Police and they said that they are searching and doing their best to get Inna back and find that guy . I stood and went to set next to Elisa ' Inna's mother ' on the couch , I rubbed her back slowly , I know she was so mean to Inna but she's still her mother " Don't worry Elisa , we'll find her " I said softly and she looked at me " Promise ?" she chocked and i nodded " I promise " she gave me half smile then frowned " Wait ! W-where's Josh ? He had been out since yesteday and didn't come back " she said and i frowned , Where would he be How he didn't know about all of this , how he is not here, I looked over Mason and he raised his eyebrow and gave me ' what the hell ' look and i shrugged lightly " If he knew that Inna is missing , he will go crazy " she mumbled more to herself and i nodded , she always told me how much he cares about her and she always cared about him , of course it will hurt him to know that she's gone " Sorry ma'm , i know it's not the time but , where were you when the accident happened with your husband ?" Mason asked and Elisa looked like she was going to cry again " I was at the supermarket " she said shoking her head " And where was Josh ?" he asked again and she frowned " He ..He left before I-I go out " she stuttered and he nodded .

He looked at me and mentioned to me that we should leave now and i slowly nodded " Elisa ! we're leaving now . Call me if you needed anything " I said and stood , we left the house and Mason shoke his head " I'm puzzeled , Where's her brother and how he didn't know till now ?" I asked as we went to the car " Do you think it's her brothe who killed Shane ?!" he asked and my eyes went wide " What ?! No , why would he , and what it has to do by Inna getting kidnapped ?" I asked confused and he shoke his head " Never mind , let's go " he said as we drove .

Inna's Pov :-

I finished showering and wore my pj's and went out , I jumped when i saw Josh standing only in his tight boxers looking down at me . I gulped when he leaned and kissed my cheek " Fuck ! you're so beautiful babe " he said and I frowned and looked at his chest i always liked his tattos , I saw him holding my hands and raised them and put them on his chest , I looked at him and he bit his bottom lip " Touch them babe " He said and i raised an eyebrow and he nodded . I found myself slowly moving my hands at his chest and his shoulder tracing his tattos .

Once my index finger touched his nipple he let out a moan , I blushed and yanked my hands from his chest . What the hell am i doing ?!! I ran past him and went to the room i woke up in and closed the door . I sat on the bed and bit my nails , Why did i listen to him ? why did he m-moan ?! I saw the door open and my eyes went wide , Josh came to me and i backed on the bed , he crawled to me on the bed smiling , I kept backing until my back hit the headboard . My heart raced as his face wear close to mine , he held my hands again and i seem to lose my control on them " Touch me Inna , I wanna feel your touch " He whispered and i gulped and shoke my head " C'mon babe , please " he said as he laid on his back and pulled me on top of him so i was sitting on his thighs , I gasped at the position and tried to move but he kept me in place as he pressed my hands to his hard chest " Touch me " he pleaded me with his puppy eyes and i swallowed hard , I don't know how am i suppose to touch him !

I started to move my hands again like i did before and he smiled and nodded , I licked my lips and kept moving my hands , he hummed and closed his eyes .My eyes went wide as i looked down at his croach , he was getting bigger and felt my eyes tearing . I've never been in this situation before , I wanted to run away from him , what if he hurt me ? he killed people before and he said it himself that he might hurt me . Is this all he wants ? For me , to love him like he does ? I can convince him that i love then maybe i can run away from him . Yes ! That's it . This is my plan to escape him . I looked at his closed eyes and the smile that never left his face . He is happy . I will let him live those happy moments then i can even convince him to get mental help .

I stopped touching his chest and he opened his eyes " Your touches are heaven , Can i touch you too ?" he asked and i blushed , what does he mean touch me ? I mean , like i touched him now ? I should let him trust me so " yeah " I nodded and he smiled wider , he flipped us over so quickly " Can i kiss you ?" he asked licking his lips , I mentaly cringed in disgust , And forced myself to nod . He leamed and i can feel his breath on my lips , I tried so hard not to kick him and run , suddenly his lips were on mine , He kissed me gently and forced myself to kiss him back , Although his lips are so soft and warm but it's so wrong . I tried to hold back my tears and succeeded , he ran his hands up and down my sides and i shivered under his touch .

He licked my lips and i opened my mouth for him , he slid his tongue in my mouth as he explored every inch in it , I felt myself lose in his kiss as I ran my hand through his silky hair . I kissed him like he did and he moaned into my mouth which made my cheeks burn . I pulled away and he looked into my eyes smiling , I just closed my mouth shut " Finally ! I always wanted to kiss those pretty lips of yours . I was dieing every night thinking about you.

Even you were in the room next to me , you were to far from my heart , but now we're here together and no one will stop us from loving each other " he said and I wanted to scream , curaing myself for kissing him like that . He slowly pulled my pj's t-shirt and i paniced and stopped his hands " W-what are you doing ?" i stuttered and he looked at me as if i was crazy " you allowed me to touch you " he said in a duh tone and i frowned but nodded , let him freaking touch me and get over with it . He pulled the t-shirt over my head and thow it on the ground , he hissed and palmed his croach and i wanted to throw up , what the hell ! " Fuck ! you're so hot " he said and kissed my flat stomach " Do you think I'm hot ?" he asked me and my eyes went wide , how in the hell would a sister tell her brother that he's ' hot ' ?!! but i nodded anyway " Really ? You know a lot of girls told me that i'm hot , but when you say it, It turns me on . Say it " he said smiling running his hands over my sides , My throat was dry but i had to say it " Y-you a-are ... h-hot " i stuttered feeling disgusted with myself , he throw his head back " Fuuuuck ! You're so fucking sexy " he said as he dropped his head and kissed my stomach agian , My mouth was shaped 'O' as he licked above my belly button .

he rached his hand behind me and started to unclasp my bra and i stopped him " P-please Josh , D-don't " i begged but he looked at me was eyes full of lust which scared the shit out me " Don't worry babe , let me please you " he said huskly as he removed my bra , I raised my arms and covered my breasts but he removed them " Fuck me " he cursed and i can feel tears in my eyes . He leaned and kissed my neck gently and went down and kissed between my breasts , He cupped my right breast as he took other in his mouth making me gasp as i try to push him , no no no this is so fucking wrong . He looked at me " Shhhh " he warned me as he went to my my breast again , he took it in his mouth as he started to suck on it , He flicked his tongue over my nipple and i surprised myself by letting out a moan , he kept sucking while massaging the other , my hand trailed from his back to his hair as i tugged lightly .

he let a moan that sent vibration through my body , he sucked on my nipple one last time and he moved to my lips again , he kissed me hard this time his hand trailed down as he cupped my clothed sex and i squeezed my thighs at his hand and pulled away , what the hell is he doing ! I looked at him with wide eyes and he smirked " I'm going to please you babe , don't worry " he said " I wont hurt you " he whispered and pecked my lips then went to remove my shorts . Of course i know what the pleasure is , but i can't believe that it's my brother who is going to please me . I wanted to stop him but i couldn't . He pulled my shorts down with my panties and throw them on the floor , he put his hands on my knees and parted my legs , I swear i look like a tomato right now " You have a pretty pussy " he whispered and leaned down between my thighs , he kissed my pussy and i gasped loudly . No , I'm not letting this happen . I pushed him of me as i wrapped the cover aound my body . I stood and picked my clothes and went to the bathroom , I wore my clothes and sat on the bath tube with my head in my hands , I cried and cried till my eyes burnt and hurt me . I stood and washed my face " Inna babe , I'm sorry . Will you please come out ?" I heard Josh and i sniffed , why is this happening to me ?!! " Go awaay !" I screamed and the door burst open , I baked away as he came towards me " Don't worry , i wont hurt you . Just come here " he said and i shoke my head " I love you babe " he whispered and i closed my eyes , I knew he was coming towards me , suddenly he wrapped his arms around me and hugged me tightly . No way i'm going to live with this psycho , I'm going to leave even if it cost me my life .