Chapter Twenty

WARNING :: SEXUAL CONTENT
( Gay )
You have been warned
*********************

" Brandon "

After a whole beautiful date , Patrick drove me back home . It was one of the best nights I've ever had , I mean , I don't know .. I'm not gay , but why the hell am I feeling like this . I feel happy with him .

He took me to the cinema , we walked at the park then he took me to dinner at some fancy restaurants and he ended it by taking me to a beach .

We talked and laughed , I saw a side of Patrick that no one has ever knew . He always seemed the bad boy , the bully . I never thought he would be like that .

Patrick parked at my drive way and pulled the breaks , he looked at me as he sat the engine off . He smiled showing his amazing dimples .

" I had fun tonight " He said huskily .

I smiled and nodded in agreement " I had fun too , thank you for the night "

I opened the door and was ready to get out of the car and that's when I felt his hand gripping me wrist . I turned to him and saw him biting his bottom lip .

My eyes lingered on his pink lips as I gulped trying to look away from them . I looked at his eyes as I saw him looking at my lips too .

Suddenly I was pulled roughly by the collar of my jacket , he pulled me smashing his lips on mine , I felt myself kissing him back as roughly as he does . I grabbed his neck as I took control , I pushed my tongue into his mouth as I started licking and tasting him .

I felt sparks spread through my whole body .. but .. I'm not gay !

I pulled away instantly and stared at him with wide eyes , but he just smiled and bit his lip .

" Did you feel anything ? Say it "

I was shocked by his question . What should I say ? Should I say the truth ? Should I tell him what I felt ? . I looked at him and shook my head not trusting my voice , of course I wasn't going to let him know what I felt .

" Then why did you kiss me back ?" He smirked .

His hand trailed and went to my knee , I shuddered and pleasure went through my spine to my dick . I closed my eyes for a second and opened it again as I looked at his hand as it trailed farther nearing my crotch .

I slapped my hand over his stopping it before he can touch my dick . I felt my dick twitch in my jeans making me feel uncomfortable and frustrated .

" What is it , Brandon ? Don't you like me ? Don't you feel that ? I know you feel it . I know you're as horny as I am . Let me pleasure you , please " he pleaded trying to move my hand .

I looked at his crotch and saw his bulge . I felt my heart beats increase , fuck .

It all happened quickly , I got out of the car , moving to his door opening it and yanking him out . I slammed the door and grabbed him by his hand pulling him inside my house . My parents were on a trip so fuck everything .

Once we were in I slammed the front door shut and pushed him to it . I slammed my lips on his as I kissed him hungrily with need and lust .