Chapter Fifteen

Inna's POV :-

7:15 am

I sighed and looked at the blue sky above me , I still haven't slept from yesterday , how could I ? I feel so guilty and the thing is , I don't know how to get away from these thoughts , they're hunting me . I closed my eyes and took a feel breath then heard mumbles from the bedroom , looks like he woke up .

I stood and slowly went down the stairs and the words he was saying became clear than before " .... the hell were you ...ing ... I don't fuc......... What will ....do now ... I .... " I frowned as the words was fainting occasionally , who is he talking to !

I walked slowly then every word became clear " I fucking know , Brandon .. Yes ! I will , Stop being a pain in the ass ! It's your fucking fault , if you hadn't tell that fucking cop , I wouldn't have been in this situation ... What ?!! Dr.Ashton ! Dammit Brandon !!!" I frowned and listened carefully . Brandon !! Joshua's best friend ! He calls him so he has a phone .

" okay okay , let me fucking think !! I don't wanna Inna find out anything about this , I think she's at the pool or something " He continued to hiss . What he doesn't want me to find out ?! What the hell I'd going on !

" No , Brandon , I didn't use any protection .... I know idiot , that's exactly what I want .. You know how much I love her and of course I wand kids with her " My eyes went wide , I totally forgot about that ! Shit Shit shit ! Oh my God , how could I be so stupid !

" If she knew , Brandon , she would hate me forever or she could possibly kill me ... No I can't ... Yes , that why I wan to get her pregnant as soon as possible , that will make her forget about leaving me " What the hell ?!

I couldn't take it anymore , I stormed in slamming the door open . The phone fell from his hand as he blinked a few times and smiled nervously " H-hey " he said scratching his neck , I crossed my arms over my chest and looked at the phone on the ground as Brandon's voice kept coming from it " .... Joshua ?? Hey man , where the hell are you ? Damn Josh , anyway , you should tell your sister the truth she will know it one way or another " I slowly took the phone and put it on my ear .

Josh tried to stop me but I gave him a warning look " Besides that detective knew that you're sane " my eyes went wide and I looked at Josh confused " Fuck " he mumbled closing his eyes sitting on the bed " Where the fuck are you , man ? Why aren't you answering .. Hello ... Hello ! " I stayed silent looking at my brother who was looking down " Bye , Brandon " I said " S-shit ! Inna ?!! " I throw the phone on the bed after finishing the call .

I stared at my brother as tears ran down my face , how could he do this to me ?!! What did I ever do to deserve all this ? What did I ever for to him . I put a hand on my forehead with the other on my waist , I turned from him and closed my eyes .

All this time he was normal ?! Then what about that doctor ! His behavior ! And killing those people ?! So he's a real killer and he has no excuse for his kills ?! Oh my God ! What the hell did I get myself into . I let the tears run down my face as I choke left my throat " Oh God , Inna !!" Josh gasped and I felt him behind me .

He put a hand on my shoulder and spun me around ready to embrace me . I opened my eyes and pushed him away " Stay away from me !! " I screamed , he backed away a little from the push with a look of hurt in his eyes " Inna " he whispered , I just shook my head and continued to cry nonstop " Just .. Just listen to me " He said and I shook my head violently .

" I love you !" He screamed making me flinch and look at him , his face now changed from hurt to anger " I had to do this ! I had to convince you , so you agree to stay with me !! I wanted you to love me like I do ! I love you more than myself , Inna , You're my everything , my baby girl . Accept me , Inna , accept my love for you . Please ." He said softly .

I sniffed and wiped my tears with the back of my hand " I know you have feelings for me , I know you do . Why can't you admit it ? And before you say anything , Inna , don't lie to yourself , don't deny those feelings . I know that you said you love me at our first night , but I knew it wasn't real , you just said it so you make me feel better " He said and I blinked looking down .

I know that I have feelings for him , that's why I feel guilty , I shouldn't feel like this , he's my brother . I know what you thinking ' didn't she know that before she lose her innocence to him ' But what should I do ? It felt good and I didn't want this pleasure to stop . I guess that's what I did to deserve what's happening to me .

I sat on the bed trying to calm myself down , I sighed and put my head into my hands " Tell me your true feelings for me , Inna and I promise you , if your feelings for me isn't the same , I will leave you be , I won't bother you anymore . Just tell me the truth " He said softly sitting beside me .

I took a deep breath and looked at him , he smiled weakly at me , his eyes showing hope . I know that I love him and not in a siblings way , but what will happen if I tell him the truth ? Will he use this against me ? use my emotions against me ! No , if he loves me like he says then he won't do anything to harm me .

" What about the people you killed ? What will happen ?" I asked slowly " They all deserved to die . That man who was the reason why our farther died , he had to die , his family had to suffer his death like we did .. Ella and Marcus , well , they tried to tear us apart . Ella , your best friend , she tried to seduce me to fuck her ." He said as he cringed at the seducing part .

" You can't deside who die and who live , you just can't . I can't forgive you Josh , even if I've feeling for you " I hissed narrowing my eyes at him " So you really have feelings for me " he smirked and winked playfully . I tried to act mad but I couldn't , I really tried not to smile but I couldn't , damn his cuteness . I started to smile uncontrollably .

He yanked me to his embrace and I hesitantly wrapped my arms around his bare torso " I love you so much babe " he whispered into the crock of my neck which sent shivers down my spin " I'm afraid , Josh " I whispered back , he pulled away and frowned cupping my face " from what ?" He asked " What will happen if you got caught ?" I said slowly and he smiled " I won't " he said simply .

" Just tell me , what if ? I don't know , I don't wanna live with this fear " I said and he sighed softly " All I can do now to make your fear vanish , is to tell you that I will never , ever leave you and I won't get caught , I just want you to say it . say it and I will always be yours " he said smiling .

I know that I love him , more than anything in the world , I can leave the whole world for him " I love you , Josh , so fucking much " I blurt quickly , he grinned and crashed his lips to mine , no tongue , but too passionate and lovely . He pulled away and smirked " Let's fuck " I smacked his shoulder playfully " shut up , idiot " I giggled and he chuckled , we lied back on the bed and intertwined our hands .

Detective Jack's POV :-

" We couldn't locate the yacht , sir . It's nowhere to be found "

I cursed under my breath and slammed my fist to the wall beside me " Okay , Joshua Night . You wanna play . We'll play , but this time with my rules " I said looking to Joshua's picture at the file in my hand .