Chapter Four

P I C T U R E  IS  " MASON "

Josh's Pov:-  

Finally . I finally had her for myself , God I can't believe it ! I've waited three years for this moment , The moment that i can take her and hold her in my arms and hide her from everyone's eyes . It all started from the day our father died , I was 15 and she was 12 . I felt the pain of losing a father and she felt it too , so i wanted to take our revange . One night I went to the bar and saw the man who hit my father , I waited for him to leave and when he did , I went behind him until we passed an alley . I dragged him there and started to punch him , kick him then i took my knife and stabbed him in his heart like a million time . That's when i saw the blood , It felt so good . It thrilled me . That's where it started . I kept killing not careing about anything in the world . One day after two years of our father's death , I had a fight with some drunk guy and I killed him but i got injured in my face and stomach . Even though i was 17 , i had strong body so it didn't hurt that much . When i arrived home my mother and her fucking husband weren't there , but my baby saw me .

  [ FLASH BACK ]  

Inna gasped when she saw my face and my bloody shirt , she ran to me " Oh my God , what happened Josh ?" she asked tears in her eyes , I smiled at how careing she is " I got into a fight " I said and she let out a cry which broke my heart .

why would she cry like that ! I looked at her " Why are you crying , sis ?" i asked her and she held my hand " I hate seeing you hurt Josh , Please , don't get into a fight again " she said wiping her tears . Then it hit me , she cares about me that she doesn't want me to get hurt . I nodded at her " Let's get you cleaned " she said holding my hand lightly as if she doesn't want to hurt me . She walked slowly dragging me with her , I couldn't help but look at her body , for a 14 years old girl , she had a grown body with hot curves , I mentaly cursed myself for doing that and thinking about my sister like that .

We went to her room and she sat me on her bed and went to her bathroom , I inhaled her strawberry scent which is filling her room and closed my eyes in satisfaction , I opened my eyes quickly when i heard her footsteps coming back . She put the first aid kit on the bed next to me and held the wet towel to my face and started to clean the dried blood softly , I kept looking into her eyes , her amazing hazal eyes . I smiled and she frowned at the sight of my wounds .

She finished my face and stood infront of me " A-are you hurt here ?" she asked sweetly pointing to my chest and i nodded " yeah " I said and a tear rolled down her cheek , She kneeled in front of me and i felt my dick jolt to life . My fucking dirty mind . Just seeing her in this position makes me hard . She reached her hands and started to unbutton my shirt , her hands sending shiver down my spin . I think she noticed because she stopped and yanked her hands back to her chest " I...I-I'm sorry , did i hurt you ?" she asked frowning and i smiled and shoke my head " No " I said and she nodded .

she removed my bloody shirt and put it on the ground next to her . She started to clean my chest and when she finished she bandaged it . She stood and took my bloody shirt and throw it in the bathroom and took the kit away , She came back " Are you hungry ?" she asked smiling . Yes! I'm hungry for you . Shit !! bad bad dirty mind . I shoke my head slowly " Okay , Now sleep and get rest " she said helping me under the covers . She went to the other side of her bed and fell asleep . I couldn't help myself , I lefted the cover from her body and looked at her Long creamy legs because she was wearing shorts . I trialed my eyes to her stomach and chest , I looked through the thin fabric and saw her beautiful pinky nippels , I reached my croach and palmed my hard dick through the jeans . Fuck !! . She's so hot and sexy , If she wasn't too you i'd take her right now and right here , I'd fuck her all the night . I guess i have to wait .

  [ END FLASH BACK ]  

That's when i realized that i have to wait for her , next week she will be 18 and No one can stop me from having her . When i went to the therapist he said that it was all wrong and illegal , he tried to help me but i blocked him and when he said that i should enter the asylum to get serious help , I left and never showed up again . I was snapped of my thoughts by my baby's cries , I looked and saw that i was still struddeling her , I looked into her eyes and saw what broke my heart ; I saw fear .

I stood slowly and offered her my hand " Come babe , Let's get you in the shower then we can have the breakfast " I said but she shoke her head .  

Inna's Pov :-  

I shoke my head and stood , he nodded " I bought you new clothes , it's in here " je said and went to the closet , I took my chance and ran towards the door , I turned the knob and ran down the hall " Inna , get your ass back here " Josh shouted but i ignored him amd kept running , I ran down the steps of the stairs , but i was yanked from my hair , I screamed " Let me go , you're freaking bastred " i screamed and tried to kick him but he was fast and caught my legs . He lefted me in bridal style and i kept hitting his chest " ENOUGH " He yelled and i froze , his voice was so scary .

He looked down at my eyes and licked his lips " Do you realize that you're being a bad girl ?! I don't like you being a bad girl . You were always my good girl , Don't change that babe " he cooed as he started to get us back upstairs " You should listen to me Inna , I'm not just your brother now " He said slowly as if he was talking to some child , What does he mean by not just my brother ! I looked at him " W-what do you mean you're not just my brother ?!" I asked as i automatically wrapped my arms around his neck afraid that i'll fell of his arms .

He looked down at me smiling , he leaned and rubbed his nose softly to mine , Which made me frown my eyebrows " I'm your lover , And you're mine " his words hit me so hard , how could he think like that !. He entered the room again put me on my feet " You better not try to run again because there will be a punishment . I love you but i still can hurt you , so don't test me " he warned and tears filled my eyes and I nodded .

He took my hand and dragged me slowly to the closet , I looked in the closet and gasped .

There was a lot of clothes and pj's but it was too short clothes that will show my whole body " Do you like them ?" he whispered and licked my ear lobe , I shivered and cringed . Disgusting . I wanted to ask him about underwears but i didn't know how to ask him , it's embarrassing. I turned and looked at him " Um .. where is ... the ... " I trailed off and i guess he understood because he smirked " Your underwares ? Are you embarrassed to ask me ? Well , don't be because i will see you in them more often " he said and my cheeks burnt , He is so unbelieveable ! why is he telling me this ? . He opened the first drawer and i blushed even more . They were all lace and their colors were so hot actually , amd the thought of my brother choosing and buying those for me made me want to run and hide under the covers . I took matching black bra and panties and took some pink pj's and a towel then he led me to the bathroom " Don't try to escape because i will enter even if you were naked , Actually I will enjoy the view " he said chuckling and i cringed and entered the bathroom locking it behind me . Now i'm going to have a shower then i'll start on my plan to get the hell out of here.