Chapter Twenty Two

Inna's Pov
I was awaken by a beeping sound surrounding me .. I opened my eyes to a white light making me close my eyes shut again and groan .

" Thank God .. She's awake " I heard a familiar feminine voice " Inna , baby "

I tried to open my eyes again , slowly trying to adjust the light . When I opened my eyes I saw my mother , Christian , Mason and Mr.Trivor !

I frowned when I remembered what'd happened . Oh God ! Joshua ! They took him ! Oh God no .

Tears started to stream down my face as I started to sob real hard . This cannot be happening .. They cannot take him like this ! They cannot take him away from me !

" Inna , baby , It's over now .. They took him " Christian said trying to hold my hand , but I snatched it away from him quickly still sobbing .

" Sweetheart .. He's away now " Mother said quitly .

" He can't hurt you anymore , Inna " Mason added .

I frowned and felt anger build inside of me .. They think he hurt me ?! What the hell ! What are they thinking !?

" You know nothing !! All of you ! He didn't hurt me ! Josh would never hurt me ! Who the fuck are you to decide if he hurt me or not !? Does anyone know who Joshua really is ?!! Does anyone know how much he fucking loves me !?? You know nothing !! " I screamed as I backed away from them farther on the bed .

" Someone go get the doctor ... Calm down , Inna .. Please calm down , You're right .. we don't know anything . Sorry that we don't know anything about Joshua .. Just please , stop crying and calm down " Mr.Trivor finished his words and Mason ran out of the hospital room then I looked at him again .

His eyes were full of concern and sadness , like he was honest with his words . He took a step towards the bed and I flinched , he smiled weakly and took another step .

I looked around at the other's faces .. Mother was crying her eyes out , and Christian .. He was looking at Mr.Trivor carefully and cringing as he sat beside me on the bed .

I turned my face quickly to him as he gave me another smile " Everything will be fine , Inna .. We're here with you " He said softly .

I frowned again and sniffed looking at him and shaking my head " I don't need anyone of you .. I want Josh , Bring me my Joshua . I need him " I whispered closing my eyes .

I feel like losing my sanity .. I'm not complete without Josh .. He knows me well , he loves me , he cares about me , he showers me with kisses , he fullfil my needs , he cooks for me , he cuddles me and he's the one I truely love and need .

All those things seems little things , but to me they're everything .

I heard the door open and came in Mason with a doctor .

" Baby .. I'm here with you , I love you and we will be together like before " Christian said coming towards me from the other side of the bed .

I looked at him and frowned " No you fucker ! You lost that right when you cheated on me ! You thought I wouldn't know ?! Too bad ! Get the fuck out of my face .. we're done , Christian ! We're fucking done !! I don't wanna see you damn face even if it was a coincidence ! Do you fucking hear me !? Get the hell out !!! " I screamed at him throwing a glass that was beside me at him .

I felt a sting in my arm then I felt myself go limp and my eyes going heavy before the darkness takes over me .

**********************************************************************************************************

Christian's POV

She knows !
She knows !
She fucking knows !!

How ! When ! Who told her !?

Mason !!! Of course it was him ! He wants me out of his way ! He wants to be with her . That's it Mason .. I won't let you .

I looked around and saw Inna's mother looking at me with wide eyes , Mason was smiling and Mr.Trivor had a look of disgust .. I don't even know why he's here !

I walked over Mason ana grabbed him from his Jacket's collar and pushed him angerily to the nearest wall " You fucking told here !!"

He smiled wider ! He fucking smiled " I don't know what you're talking about , Christian . I didn't tell her anything , We all was with her since she was limb on the bed when we got her until she woke up moments ago . I didn't tell her anything "

I thought about it for a moment .. he is right , he wasn't with her alone before until she woke up , and before that , she was fine with me , so that means she knew nothing . Then how the hell did she know ?!

⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙

Author note

I know I haven't updated like I said before and I know that this is too short compared to the others , but I'm sorry , I'm very busy with my personal life , byt still trying to update for you .. so I will try to update the next chapter soon .

Anyway ,, Tell me what you think about this chapter and how you feel about Inna being away from Joshua .

Till later , Bye 😘