Chapter Twenty Four

" Alexander Trivor's POV "

I cursed myself for what I did , but then again , I couldn't help myself . I love her so much to let her slip from my hand once again .

I entered my appartment closing the door behind me then put the keys on the table then made my way to my bedroom .

I throw myself on the bed sighing , I stared at the ceilling then closed my eyes taking deep breath .

Would she love me ? Would she even like me ? I confessed my love to her and left without hearing her out , fucking stupid , Alexander .

But kissing her was an amazing feeling , I've never felt alive like that before . The excitment that the kiss gave me made me feel horny .

I started to feel my dick grow bigger in my pants just thinking about her lips against mine again .

I sat straight and took my shoes off and my t-shirt and walked inside the bathroom . I turned the shower on and took off my pants with my briefs and got into the shower trying to get rid of my boner .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Inna's POV "

" I heard what Mr.Trivor said , Inna "

Mason's words came out of his mouth making my eyes go wide and my heart beats faster from the fear .

" W-what do you mean , Mason ? What did you even hear ?" I asked trying to deny .

" Why did you kiss him back , Inna ?" He asked ignoring my question .

" I didn't ! I .. I didn't , Mason ! It's just that I .. I don't fucking know ! Ok ?! "

I screamed at him feeling tears run down my face . I sat on the bed and cried for how my life had become .

I felt Mason's hands stroking my hair , I looked to see him kneeling in front of me on the floor .

" Shhh , Don't cry . I love you , Ok ? I don't wanna see you cry ever again , do you hear me ? "

I looked at him frowning , I backed from him making him frown either .

" What do you mean , Mason ?"

" I mean , I . Love . You , Inna . Love you , I'm in fucking love with you ! " he shouted at me .

I flinched and stood from the bed trying to leave the room , but he was faster , he stood from the floor and grabbed my hand harshly making me whimper .

" Where the fuck are you going !? " He growled then slammed the door shut by his foot .

I tried to get away from him but he was strong , why is he acting like that !

" what the hell , Mason ! Get away from me !" I cried from the pain at my arm .

And for my bad luck my mother went to a friend of her that suddenly got sick and had to go see her .

" You will never get away from me ! Do you hear me !?! "

He shoved me on the bed and struddled me pinning my hands above my head , tears ran down my face as I screamed for him to stop .

" You're Mine !! You Are Fucking Mine !!! "

He growled before slamming his lips on mine kissing me harshly while his other hand went to my breasts gropping them .

I cried and tried to move my head , his lips left mine as he put his hand on my mouth while his lips went down to my neck kissing , licking and sucking .

I cried into his hand as he started to move his hips agains mine , I felt his boner rub harshly against my covered pussy .

I closed my eyes feeling disgusted about what's happening as I cried silently .

" I love you "
" you will be mine "
" let me make you feel good "
" let me love your body "

He kept whispering those things as his hips movement became faster and his breath became harder and heavier .

" Open your eyes and look at me !" He growled making me whimper and open my eyes .

I looked at his lustfull eyes and his face that was filled with pleasure . He took his hand slowly from my mouth and lowered his lips to mine wanting to kiss me again .

I moved my head which made him angry .

" Fine , Inna ! You chose the hard way ! I will make sure you come at my feet and kiss them for mercy ! I will show you ! "

With that he stood from me and left me on the bed breathless and shocked . Why is this happening to me . What my life had become .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
" Mason's POV "

" 3 Days Later "

I shook my legs as I sat down on the metal chair , I looked around me . This room was fucking cold and empty .

I was a little nervous from this meeting , but I have to do this . If she didn't agree to be mine , if she chose to play hard , then I will play very hard and dirty .

I will show her what can I do , I will show her that she has no one except me . That no one will love her like I do .

The door opened and a guard holding him with cuffs on his hands in front of him . I took a deep breath as the guard sat him on the other metal chair that was on the other side of the table .

" You've got half an hour , behave ! " The guard told him and he nodded rolling his eyes .

The guard nodded at me and left the room closing the door behind him . I looked at the man infront of me and blinked , he raised an eybrow then rolled his eyes .

" What brought you here , kid ?"

He asked slowly , I frowned at the kid word , he's not that much older to call me a kid , what the fuck ! Anyway that's not a problem .

" I wanted to tell you something important . Someting you have to know and be aware of it . Because I don't want you to be fooled " I said slowly and carefully .

" What the fuck is going on , Mason ?" He growled .

" It's about Inna , She's cheating on you with our teacher , Joshua . "