Chapter 1 Kotarou Kashima

First day of 10th grade.

My name is Kotarou Kashima, im 16 and in 10th grade. A bit about myself i have only a couple of hobbies unlike my friends who often switch and never stay at one.

They are soccer and guitar.
I had developed and grown fond to these two since Ryuu-Nii had moved yes, im not kidding when i say i play guitar and soccer when i was 6 and until now.

This is my first day of senior highschool

I waved Saikawa who had stayed with us for years goodbye. And walked to my highschool。

Morinomiya Academy.

I was walking alone since Ryuu-nii moved he had already married Yuki-Nee chan and i gave my full support towards that.

I was thinking hard about what could this new academic year bring to me.
When suddenly.

"Kotarou..! Ossu!" I felt a jolt on my shoulder as i almost fell face first from the force.

A familiar black haired short teen had rested his arms on my shoulder (while tiptoeing) and your guess is right
Kamitani Taka.

"We're finnaly Highschoolers ne Kotarou..? He states excitedly

"Yeah can't beleive it but only 3 more years of school.." I say with a flat note as always.

We had small talk on the way to school and once we reached there we were greeted by the new years decorations of the school. A big red ribbon on the school gates that had

"Welcome new students"
sewn on it

We walked inside and saw many new faces in the academy. As we walked inside the building more and more faces were new to me,
how many classes are we having?

I looked upfront to see that the names of the students and classes.
The 10th graders were splitted into 7 classes with an average of 40 each class.

I started looking for my name and i was in class one i decided to look further into it and look at the names of my classmates hoping that i would see those familiar names.

It seemed like God heard my wish

Kumatsuka Kirin, Kamitani Taka, Takuma Mamizuka, Kazuma Mamizuka.

Suddenly Taka grabbed my shoulder and jumped in happiness.

"Wahoo~ we're in the same class and with the others too, im so excited"

I got used to Taka's radiant positive energy throughout the years. I giggled from his energy and continued on Walking to class with Taka right behind me.

The class was already loaded with new faces well from what i can tell, they're probably from Monorimiya Junior high but i din't know them.
I was quiet and reserved and i never made much friends except for the daycare group.

"So much people" Taka beamed like the happy go lucky guy he is.

We sat down as usuall i sat at the very back since i don't want to stick out like a sore thumb, i don't mean to brag but im considered very tall amongst the students at 176 cm.

I took my seat and Taka sat infront of me. He set his stuff down and immediately faced to me

We had small talk until i noticed two familiar faces walk in the room. Taka seemed to notice too and shouted
"Kazuma Takuma!"
He started waving

It was the twins like always Takuma had his usual radiant smile and waved back at Taka and Takuma just gave a small smile while catching up behind Takuma.

"Im so glad that we're in one class!" Takuma exclaimed as he charged taka and jabbed Taka's shoulder

"Hey! What the heck was that for?!"

"Sorry for him Taka he's just excited, so we'll be together until graduation huh?" Kazuma said as he put his stuff down, as twins ofcourse they sat next to each other.

"Guess so, pretty great right? We get to stay together like this, and that freaking hurts Takuma are you using knuckles or something?!" Taka said rubbing the shoulder that got hit.

The three we're chatting non stop about how much fun we're gonna have. They chatted for about 10 minutes before...
I noticed a long green haired girl step in.

She had Rosy cheeks a single pony tail and a pink school bag with a giraffe keychain on the zipper.

Our eyes met and she immediately had a smile on her face.
"Guys!" She exclaimed while running towards us.

None other than Kirin, the only girl in our group. She got in the conversation the three were having and went with the flow pretty fast.

After 10 minutes has passed our homeroom teacher was now present.

'Kawayuki-sensei'
She was already here when we were at junior high but this is the first time shes been our homeroom.

I gestured for Kirin to sit beside me since the class was already full and all the other seats were taken. She happily agreed and sat next to me.

"Good morning class welcome to Senior Highschool!" She said with an enthusiastic tone!

My first day of senior highschool at Morinomiya academy has officially begun.

1 hour later.

We had a "quick" (as Sensei puts it) explanation of the school rules that took an Hour of the day. And then Sensei was thrilled for the next part of the day which were Introductions.

One by one she called out the students names from A to Z, waiting to be called and then standing up saying our names.
And one of our hobbies.

My turn came up and i wanted to make it quick.

"Kotarou Kashima, Guitar" i say calmly and sat down. I heard some we're whispering but i din't give it much thought and listened to the next person.

"Kumatsuka Kirin, Piano"

I turn my head that was slopped on my wrist to face Kirin.
"When did you started to play the piano?"

She shot me a glare
"I've played it since junior high and you just asked now?" she said with an irritated tone.

I gave an awkward chuckle and said im sorry.

"Takuma Mamizuka, Basketball"
"Kazuma Mamizuka, Basketball"
"Taka Kamitani, Baseball"

Not suprised that Taka chose baseball, he's role model or Haya-Nii was the school's baseball team captain back then.

All the students were done with their quick introductions and next up is our Clubs..

The class was bursting with chattery as newly found friends asked each other what club they are going to be in.

While us five huddled up in a circle on my table.

"What are you guys going to choose?"

The question was thrown to each other....