Chapter 34 green and white

It was many months later, 10th grade passed by smoothly after the fieldtrip the days came and gone until we've took our finals and ended a chapter in our lives just like that or to be specific ended our first year of highschool.

Kirin and I tutored each other in those days and she really saved me from liberal arts, pretty sure i could have failed without her help.

It was in the middle of 'school's out' vacation, well it's december 21 snow is already falling down from the sky and littering the streets, spreading white across it marking the days before Christmas.

'5 days before Christmas' i smiled to myself but soon my face perked up in realization that its less than a week before Christmas.

Its my first Christmas with Kirin and i almost forgot to buy something for her. I got out of my bed and went to the back yard and sat on the swing chair, my way to help me focus on thinking.

Every item i thought about and looked up it just doesn't seem good enough for my Kirin, i felt worry wash over me what if she doesn't like this? what if she doesn't like this too?!

I grunted in annoyance and sat there frustrated with myself, after a self conflict session i decided to call him, no one else i can turn to besides him.

-hello?-

"Hello? Yuki-Nee?"

-hi Kotarou! Is there anything that you need?-

"Yes there is, but first i wanted to ask are you guys visiting for Christmas this year?"

-ofcourse we are, we'll be there tommorow actually-

"Oh i see, can you pass the phone to Ryui-Nii for a moment?"

-Sure-

...

-hello? Kotarou?-

"Ryuu-Nii! I need help.."

-chuckle i think i know what's going on-

"Argh.. Please?"

-sure-

-----

Ryuuichi's Pov

I was doing work on my laptop, we took the data works again so Yuki and I wouldn't have to go to work in the snow.

Drinking coffee that Yuki brewed near the heater of our desks, Yuki came in the with my phone in her hand.

"Ryuu, Kotarou's asking for you" she said and set my phone down beside me and sat at her desk with her chin slumped down on her wrist

I turned call to speaker mode and greeted my brother which i haven't got the chance to visit since work has been piling up, but family comes first ofcourse so tommorow Yuki and i will visit and stay for the week.

My little brother is having a dilemma and i chuckled already knowing what's causing the dilemma that Kotarou is having before Christmas, ofcourse its a present for Kirin-Chan.

Yuki could be seen muffling out laughter from Kotarou's panicked state, it's kind of cute that Kotarou is still a little shy with his big sister in law.

After 30 minutes Kotarou finnaly concluded his present for Kirin-Chan and we ended the call with a "See you tommorow" and went back to work.

Work was done in another hour or so and it was my turn to have a dilemma, conflicted with what i should buy for Yuki.

"R-Ryuu?" I turn to Yuki her face blushing a hard red, i stepped closer to her and took her face in my hands worried did she caught a cold near Christmas.