Chapter 4 School life

Kirin's Pov

A week and 6 days in school and we're already passed introductions and in some indepth lessons about some trigonometry in math as usuall i sat beside Kotarou who was lazily laying his head down from what i think is the boring lesson but i take notes anyway.

Until he suddenly got up and started scribbling on his note book he just draw some doodles, i sneak some peeks at it until he noticed me staring at his book.

He shoves his notebook at me with the scribbled words
"The lesson is boring"
I giggled a little and replied to his message with my pencil.
"Yeah kinda is"

We started exchanging messages and asking each other questions like how is school so far?, how you holding up?

Until Katakuro-sensei Called Kotarou out
"Kotarou Kashima, is my class boring enough for you to daydream?"

"No sensei" he said coldly

"Then you don't mind answering this question then? But i warm you its pretty hard for those who don't pay attention" he mocked

I could see that Kotarou had clenched his fist, a sign of slight annoyance.

He walked up to the class and answered the question without any effort. Kotarou may look like someone who doesn't like studying but he's smart as hell but on the other hand he's known for his looks not known for his smarts.

Katakuro-sensei was genuinely shocked but yet he accepted the defeat bitterly and got continued by telling Kotarou to pay attention.

Kotarou walks back to his seat followed by his fangirls silent screaming in awe. I could tell from their faces.

In such a short time Kotarou made himself known to the whole school by doing nothing, only being his cold an unapproachable self. Well, he's very caring and warm once you get to know him.

It was break time and as usuall we five would walk down to the cafe to eat and talk about today and possibly tommorow.

But this day i felt something different, a different atmosphere had filled the cafe as soon as we walked in the cafe turned much more quieter as we were looking for an empty table.

After some few seconds of scanning Kotarou said in a quiet voice "over there" he pointed at the edge of the cafe an empty table waiting to be attended.

As we walked to the table i could feel many pairs of eyes looking at us. I instantly felt discomfort, we arried at our table and the guys started talking while i stayed quiet. The anxious feeling in my stomach held me from talking but i put on a smile like usuall.

Kotarou's Pov

Like i said im quiet and reserved i just stood sat there eating my bread while i listened to Takuma, Kazuma and Taka talk about random things.

It was amazing how they three could just talk about something and the other would continue.

But i noticed something was missing or a voice was missing. I look to my side to see Kirin not talking, her face was scrunched up and i could tell that she had something going on in her head.

"Kirin? Whats wrong?"
She snapped from her daydream
Takuma Kazuma and Taka stopped talking and listened to what Kirin had to say.
"Oh.. Well do you guys feel like when we were walking the people around us were fixed looking at us? It makes me uncomfortable since i don't know why.."
She said quietly.