Chapter 39 Dreams, nightmares.

it's 2 months later, second year of senior high is presuming by smoothly, Kotarou could not be more overjoyed that his girlfriend is the club manager and that every day she's there supporting him from the sidelines. Having passion for soccer and having a passionate relationship with her just makes it better.

what about Kirin? she's doing an excellent job being the manager and supporter for her boyfriend, coordinating sparing sessions with other schools, fund raising for their expenses, and in no time she has full control and extendable knowledge on the field of managing. but on top of all of that she just wants to support her boyfriend, and maybe getting sweaty cuddles everyday from him.

its the weekend at a Saturday morning.

Kirin's Pov

I woke up to a consistent and painful pounding in my head, I felt a damp feeling on the back of my head and I reached for it to feel that the pillow I use to lie my head down wet, i sat up from my bed and the world started going in a marry-go-round. "Ugh.. why now" i complained and got myself of my bed.

"I need to make breakfast before my mom and dad go to their honeymoon" i mumbled and went downstairs almost falling down on the way, mom and dad had planned their honeymoon for a long time and i can't let myself hold them back. after the cooking session breakfast was ready and platted on the dining room table and i decided to get some painkillers and just sleep the day away after explaining to mom and dad.

i walked up the stairs slowly as to keep my balance but soon a ringing came to my ear and i immediately sat down on the steps and held my head in my hands, the pain was ubearable it was like my head splitting in half, after a minute or so the world went black and i passed out.

Third person's Pov

Satoru and Yayoi had just finished preparing for their honeymoon and they needed to call the taxi not later than 15 minutes, Yayoi went out of their room and went downstairs only to find their daughter lying unconscious on one of the stair steps. she panics and calls her husband to take their daughter to her room.

Kirin was laid down on her bed again, her breathing was very ragged and she was sweating and mumbling nonsense in her unconscious state, Yayoi looked at Satoru "We can't cancel the trip, the others are waiting" Yayoi said because they had a joint honey moon with the Mamizuka and Haruko couple, so that's why not going would be a bit of a hassle.

"I know, i think we should just call him to have him stay over and take care of Kirin" Satoru was hesitant at first but he knew this person wouldn't her daughter bad and so he dialled the number.

-Hello, Mr Satoru?-

"Sorry to bother you this early Kotarou-Kun"

------

Kota's Pov

"Kirin's down a fever?"

-Unfortunately yes, and we will just go to the point, can we ask you to take care of her while we're at our honeymoon?-

I smiled to myself it is a great chance to spend time with Kirin "I'd be happy to take care of her"

-chuckle alright, she's sleeping right now and we have to catch the taxi for our flight we'll leave the keys under the welcome matt, Thankyou so much Kotarou-Kun"

Mr Satoru and i ended our call after a few things that I should know and i sprang from my bed to the showers after the morning shower i got my duffel bag and prepared my stuff for the next 2 days, i had breakfast while remembering the steps to cook some of Kirin's favorite dishes and soup since i bet she hasn't had a meal.