Chapter 7 Weekend

Kotarou's Pov

It was a Saturday morning, over the years obaa-san had decided to make saturdays a Holiday for Monorimiya academy at the cost that we would go home an hour later than usual.

From 14.00 to 15.30 from Monday to Thursday and from 11.30 to 12.30 at Fridays.

It was a Saturday Morning i woke up at 7.30 and made myself Usefull by helping saikawa clean the house.

At first he kindly declined my help but i was consistent with it and he thanked me for helping him in the end even though it was just small house chores.

Like sweeping, mopping and laundry. I was happy to help and din't ask for anything. Once the small house chores were done saikawa kindly told me to enjoy my weekend.

I was in my room strumming and playing my guitar for about 30 minutes until i decided to play soccer on my own. I was just kicking the ball and juggling it by foot until i heard someone shout my name.

"Kotarou!" The sound was coming from the neighboring house. It was Taka,
"Im coming over to play! Be there in a minute"
I just raised my hand with a thumbs up telling him silently that i approved.

A few minutes went by and Taka joined me in some comfortable shorts and a plain T-shirt. We couldn't have a 101 since it was soccer, so we just tried to get the ball from eachother.

Taka was fast alright but he wasn't the soccer player like i was, i was more experience in taking the ball from the opponent, and i took the ball with ease.

"Aww.. Again! Im not giving up" Taka said with excitement.

We played more rounds and it was just me snatching the ball from him for about 7 rounds before he finnaly started panting and touching his knees.

"*pant* No *pant* Fair, Your the soccer player cut me some slack here Kotarou"
I laughed softly at him."Yeah-yeah but later, you want a drink?"
"Sure" he said while panting
I tossed him a bottle of water which he caught perfectly as a pitcher in baseball.

A few minutes later we were talking about the new friends he had made from the new school year until.

"Kotarou! Taka!" A voice exclaimed
I and Taka almost instantly turned our heads to see 4 familiar figures approaching the House gates.

"Ryuu-Nii Yuki-Nee!" I shouted while Taka shouted "Nii-Chan Nee-Chan!"

The four familar figures their are our brothers with their lovely wedded wifes.

Ryuu-Nii opened the gates while walking towards me with open hands and i ran up to him and gave him a hug.

"Im sorry that we din't visit you this past month Yuki had some work to do and so did i with paperwork for our house." He said softly and so patting my back afterwards.
"Its okay Nii-Chan i understand"

"You've gotten so Big and Tall now Kotarou how's 10th grade so far? Yuki-Nee chan asking.

We started conversing.

On Taka's Side.

"Nii-Chan" i said running to meet him and Maria-Nee-Chan.
He gave me a hug tightly.
"How have you been Aho?" He said with his usual flat tone over the years he still doesn't give up on that.

I heard a hard slap and realized that it came from Maria-Nee
"You haven't seen your brother in almost 2 months and Aho is the first thing you call him?"
"Yea-yeah i get it sorry dear." he mumbles and apologizes to Maria-Nee giving her a slight peck on the cheeks which made her blush a little.