Chapter 47 1 down forever to go

2 months later

"Here are the necessary paperwork, are you sure you'll be able to take care of yourselves?" baa-San asked me as she was handing the papers for our, well everyone knew about this camping trip except for Kirin.

I nodded with a smile "Mhm, i'll be sure to keep Kirin safe, i had promised" i said rolling my eyes playfully earning a chuckle from the women.

"Very well, best be on your way now. You're wasting daylight!" She huffed a breath and brushed me off. "Thankyou Obaa-San" i waved her a goodbye before excitedly running.

I grabbed my things from my room, taking some more stuff for the things i planned at the very last minute. School was out for a week and i plan to spend it with none other than Kirin, sure the guys will catch up tomorrow with the girls but atleast today i want some alone time.

I rushed downstairs to be greeted by a picnic basket on the table with Saikawa throwing me an apple that i quickly caught. "It's only for today, your friends said that they'll bring the food for the next days, i'll make sure to help out in that matter"

I nodded "Yeah, they'll catch up tomorrow and thankyou Saikawa. today is just me and Kirin alone" once i said the word alone Saikawa suddenly had a big grin on his face. He had something between his fingers i couldn't tell at first because the light shined on what seemed like plastic.

"May i offer some protection?" He said throwing me the plastc wrapping of a-
I threw back the item with my face flushed red "We're not going to do it at a camping site Saikawa!" I shouted bashfully.

"Chuckle very well, run along now. The chairlady said that you're wasting daylight" he said and opened the door. "I would have already left if you din't stop me by offering me a condom Saikawa" i grumbled earing another chuckle from him.

I sighed my releif and settled my bags down at the front porch of Obaa-san 's mansion before walking to the Kumatsuka's.

a fine and sunny day, good thing it isn't cloudy or raining would be a shame if it were. I reached the front porch of their house and knocked on the door.

"Ara ara Kotarou-Kun, it's a good thing you came early. Kirin is still asleep" Kumatsuka-Sensei greeted me warmly already knowing about our plan.

"I intended to suprise her anyways Sensei" i said earning a nod from her, she gestured me inside where Mr Satoru was already awake drinking his morning coffee.

I went up to her room and opened the door gently as to not awake her. And sure enough she was still cutely wrapped around her blanket and in my or rather our hoodie. Its still such a releif to not see her having a bandages around her head.

I sat down beside her making sure not to move or rumble her bed, i leaned down and brushed her bangs away taking a last look at her sleeping face before pinching her cheek.

"Happy anniversary Kirin" i said as she opened her eyes still in her sleepy daze. She grumbled under her breath and held her hands out, i smiled and sat her up for a hug. "Why did you come so early.." She sleepily said to my ear.

I sat her on my lap and cuddled the sleepy one tightly "Because we're going camping today" i said and rubbed her back. "Camping?" She said as she rubbed her eyes.

I nodded "Camping, just the two of us. Well for today atleast" i said and squished her face in my hands. "Mm stop that" she giggled and slapped my hands away.

I smiled to myself "Come on, get ready we're taking of at 8.30" i said and she nodded. She jumped out of bed and started preparing her stuff, i only helped with some of it because preparing clothes for a girl would be awkward.