Chapter 18 a shocking return

Its monday now the new school week started, I was walking to class when i bumped into kirin on the front gate.

"Morning Kotarou!" She ran to me and gave a jab on the shoulder, that surprisingly hurts more than Taka's.

"Morning Kirin" i said taking her wrist and setting it down. I suddenly felt cold and i soon realized that Mr. Kumatsuka Is glaring at me.

"Morning To you too sir" i said giving him a smile and a wave. "Morning Kashima.." He said trying to not grit his teeth.

"Dad! Stop glaring at him!" Kirin said to him and made him jump a little but then sighed and left us.

As we were walking just the two of us i heard running and looked back in time to see Jin already behind us.

"Kotarou! Kirin! Good morning!" He jumped and stood in the middle of us taking our shoulders.

I and kirin laughed it off and said good morning to him. This is Jin's first school day and he's going to be in the same class as us.

He moved here back here because he din't really like it back at Tokyo, he had pleaded with his parents to let him enroll himself in Morinomiya Academy back here. After a long while of pleading he finnaly got what he wanted.

We arrived at class and Jin ran to Taka and The twins the four were jumping in excitment as this is a shocking return for us.

Jin took a seat infront of us with Taka. And we six started conversing non-stop until Kawayuki-Sensei.

Kirin's Pov

After another catching up session the school bell rang and Kawayuki-Sensei greeted us all with a smile.

"Good Morning Students, im sure you all are fired up for this upcoming sports week. But.. Im sure you all noticed that a new face has shown today"

Kawayuki-sensei eyed Jin and nodded at him "You may introduce yourself Mr Amamiya"

Jin walked up to the front confident as ever, "Good morning everyone My name is Jin Amamiya, its nice to meet you all" Jin said bowing down and then looking up again, after so giving a smile that managed to make the other girls squeal.

Jin is a bubbly and confident person that has the looks for it too, big doe eyes, ash brown hair and more attractive facial features. His height is identical to Kotarou's making him also the tallest among us seven.

"Thankyou Mr Amamiya you may sit down now, all of you please befriend him!" Sensei said sternly but after so gave us a smile.

The classes went by and then we all had our lunch time together, midori excluded since senior and junior highscoolers were separated.

Kota's Pov

I sat infront of Kirin and Taka sat beside me Takuma and Kazuma with their girlfriends on the table beside us

I ate my bread in silence as i heard the three other than me converse, I was a little pissed at first because i've come to enjoy eating break and lunch with Kirin alone.

I get jealous when she talks to another guy more often than me, a new found emotion that's been piling up for a little while now.

"Kirin.. You look beautiful today~!" Jin said flirting with Her, which made kirin giggle and blush a little.

I started to grip my bread a little harder from what im hearing, but i think no one noticed, i felt my body tense up a little but i ignored it, i ignored it all.