Chapter 42 falcon, hawk and snake

Taka's Pov

it's finnaly the day for the damn test, hopefully I wont disappoint Kirin and Kotarou. Its a monday at a new week a new day to look forward to.

The sound of my phone's alarm woke me up and i rubbed my eyes sleepily and sat up. "Ugh.. Monday" i complained to myself and got my butt of the damn bed.

I got my uniform out and walked to the bathroom, took a quick cold shower in the morning went out and got ready, after a little while im ready in my clothes and a bag slinged on my shoulder with my books ready.

"Mom im going" i shouted after i ate my breakfast i left the house and closed the gates behind me, i got my chemistry book out and re-run the notes with an energy bar in my mouth.

I took the long way to school since i went an hour early to meet up with Kotarou so he could give me some last minute tutorings.

I was walking through the park, the morning sun complimented the clean rivers below me, the calm winds carrying some leaves and petals as they blew.

But suddenly my peace was disturbed by a sudden phone call, i took out my phone and saw the caller's id "Hayato Kamitani" i arched an eyebrow, what could Nii-San want this early.

"Hello? Nii-San?"

-Why do you sound so unwelcoming?- i heard him huff a breath through his phone.

"No it's not like that, i din't expect a phone call from you Nii-San- i clarified my actions hoping not to get a scolding this early in the morning.

-yato! Stop messing with your little brother!- ah Nee-San saved me today.

-ouch.. Okay okay, i was just kidding Maria take a joke will ya-

I smiled at Nii-Chan's and Nee-Chan's interactions, Nii-Chan's been my rock and my role model my whole life i couldn't imagine my life without my Nii-Chan.

His hits may hard and hurtful but over the years, maturity took over me and i realized that it was his weird and his own way of disciplining me.

"Hello? Am i interrupting something?"

-nah, i just wanted to tell you that we're visiting you this weekend to get your romance novel reading ass of the bed and out of your room-

"Oh alri- wait! How did you know that?!"

I heard him chuckled and huff a breath -im your big brother ofcourse i know every single thing about you-

I chuckled a little "what are we gonna do later?" I asked him.

-baseball? movies? anywhere i guess you lead the way- he said and i grinned widely "came for a beating huh Nii-San?"

-don't be so confident just because your the team captain you brat, ow! That hurts-

"Chuckle i'll show you what i can do later"

-yeah your talking to one of the japanese league baseball player soo.. Cocky, im kidding jeez maria-

"And your talking to that guy who's gonna beat you later"

I heard him chuckle as well and so half of my way to school was just talking about random things with Nii-Chan, he's that someone i can run to when im feeling down, he's that someone that i can talk with 100% ease, someone that i talk about my problems with

Sure he'll just call me out stupid and dumb but i guess that's how we bond, through my thrasing and ignorance and his hits and harshness. weird huh?

But something popped up in my mind, i haven't had the chance to actually ask about Him to Nii-Chan.

Hayato's Pov