Chapter 37 11th Grade

"Bzz.." My alarm ringed and the day began, but more specifically the second year of highschool began. Everything was like the usual, the same old same old. I look to my bedside drawer, a framed picture of me and Kirin greeted me and puts a smile on my face in the early morning.

Phone ringtone.

"Hello?"

-wake up lazy ass/sleepy head wake the hell up! You have to wake up!-

"It's the morning and the new academic year, and that's how your greet your boyfriend?" I said with a pouty voice and crossed my arms like she could see me.

-giggles, im sorry how can i make it up to you?-

"I want a kiss on the cheek" i demanded on the phone.

-alright then pick me up, tell me when you're on the way-

"Alright, i'll be looking forward to it"

Phone hunged up.

I jumped out of bed and sprang to the showers to get ready for first day of my second year. A hot shower in the morning really helps to get the drowsyness away, and soon i was wearing the school's uniform and a scarf around my neck since the air outside is a bit cold.

"Kotarou-Sama, you're surpisingly early i haven't prepared anything for you" Saikawa said as i went downstairs earlier than usual.

"It's alright Saikawa, i'll just take an apple or two" i grabbed 2 apples because i have a feeling Kirin would want one.

I stepped outside of the Mansion gates and felt the breeze go through my hair, the trees planted from the neigh- borhood meetings were growing big and already shedding leaves falling down.

I made my way to the Kumatsuka's residence, i've never been this early before, guess a kiss on a cheek from Kirin was enough motivation to get my lazy ass of the bed early.

A slow walk later and i was at the Kumatsuka's front porch, and then i rang the doorbell to be greeted by Mr Satoru still in morning wear.

"It better not be the mail ma- Kotarou-Kun? Why are you early? Eager to see my angel aren't ya?" He said and sipped his coffee.

"Chuckle, yes i am, Kirin also wanted to see the school early today because it's the first day of our second year"

"Oh, i see please step inside first then, she hasn't came down yet" He gestured me inside and i took of my shoes.

"Good morning Kotarou-Kun, how are you today?" Kumatsuka-Sensei greeted me warmly giving me a cup of hot chocolate.

"Im fine today Sensei, thankyou for the hot chocolate" i said and sipped the hot chocolate and then i learned that Kirin actually brewed it, as always it was delicious.

"Ahh! Speaking of our star guest here she comes.." Mr Satoru said shining the spotlight at Kirin who was in my hoodie with her bag and scarf around.

"Why din't you tell me you were already here?!" She exclaimed in my face and poked my cheeks.

"Chuckle, Suprise..?" I said and stopped her hand. "Sigh, come on i wanna go there early" she started dragging me but i din't budge yet. "I'll walk her home after school" i said and waved her parents goodbye.