Chapter 44 the offer

Thrid person's Pov

It was just another weekend nothing out of the ordinary but to Kotarou it is the most perfect time to work on his soccer techniques, since there's no constant bugging of his teammates.

Juggling the ball, kicking the ball to a brick wall to see how powerful he can shoot it, everything needs to be polished even prodigies have to polish their skills.

But actually why is this said Kotarou suddenly on the grind with his soccer games and skills again?

A day ago

"Alright everyone, a school nearby has challenged you all to a soccer sparring session next week saturday, the coach and i have already agreed to it so suck it up and prepare yourselves" the manager of the soccer team also known as Kirin said with authority flowing in her words.

The soccer team could care less that their manager was demanding because of the fact that they had a cute manager was enough for the whole team, but their short happiness was soon ruined as even one of them attempt to flirt with Kirin would end up with a bruised cheek or would piss their pants from the glares that Kotarou would give.

The lovely couple were walking home under the orange rays of the afternoon sunlight, talking and revising about their strategy intently as the manager knows best. She giggled in her place "How about if you win you get to take me on a date?" She asked already knowing that her boyfriend would win the match.

The boy smirked and slinged their bags on his shoulders again, "Your on" he said more determined to win the match.

Present time

The fresh smell of morning tea and books varying of its age filled the home library that Morinomiya Youko was in.

She had just video called with her eldest grandson Ryuuichi, asking when he will be back since its almost the 30th of July, her youngest grandson's birthday or his little brother's.

The redhead said that he will return soon to celebrate with his family with a small smile, Youko smiled fondly at Ryuuichi through the screen, she may be stern with her grandsons but she cares deeply for them from the day she took the Kashima sibblings in her care.

But her call soon was interrupted abruptly by a certain Saikawa who said someone all to familiar to her requested somstime, she scowled openly and bid Ryuuichi a goodbye before walking to her office.

Saikawa gave her the telephone and she sighed a big one before she held it out to her ear. "Morinomiya Youko speaking, how may i help you?" She said through her gritted dentures.

-It's sure a fine saturday morning Morinomiya-Sama-

Her face scrunched up from hearing the caller's voice "Yes it is, what do you people need at a weekend like this?" She said straight to the point not wanting more time be wasted in this call.

-chuckle quick to execute the point huh Morinomiya-Sama?, very well our school wants something to do with you're school's best soccer player Kotarou Kashima-Kun"

Her scowl grew deeper and more noticeable Saikawa had to muffle his laughter through his fist trying not to burst. "You and you're sports teams, trying to recruit my students" she huffed her breath remembering how many years ago her academy's best baseball player Kamitani Hayato trying to be recruited and taken away.