Chapter 12 Sleepy

Kirin's Pov

I woke up to the sound of my alarm, lazily opened my eyes that are still half lid from the sudden noise.
Its 11.00, i slept in the night because of the homework that's pilling up.
Math History Physics... Too much to process.

But luckily the genius Kotarou was there and had given me some tutoring through a video call and
saves the day so that i dont sleep in later than i already had. He explains physics and math like its elementry school stuff.

But i've had something in mind for a while now, our friends had found so much now that we're in highschool.

Taka with his newly found friendship and The twins with their new and blossoming relationships.
But what about me? I haven't made any new friends well sure that i have new classmates but there's a fine line between

Classmates and actuall friends.
Aside from making classmates or friends I've already made some enemies.. Unfortunately. I thought to myself sadly looking down at the floor

*insert doorbell ringtone*
"What the-- its a saturday, who could that be?"

I lazily got myself of my bed and with my navigation expertise almost crashed to a vase that's in the hallway. What can i do? Im still sleepy and i wanted to go back to the dream i just had where i actually enjoyed the time in candy land.

But alas the doorbell just had to ring.
I was just walking the stairs when the annoying doorbell ringtone once again filled my ears with its calls.

"Coming..." I said signaling them to hold their horses.
I opened the door and actually expected a mailman or someone to hand me a package but when my eyes squinted at the morning sunlight and then i saw... Kotarou?

Wait? What's he doing here?....
I looked at him in confusion and tilted my head to the side signaling that i don't know what's he doing here.

Suddenly i snapped at the memory from our texts last night. He had told me that he's going to pick me up and the others so that we could go to Ryuu-Nii and Yuki-Nee's lunch.

He gave me a glare with a small smile, but i know him well enough that he's a little annoyed with my tardiness.
"You're still not ready?"

"Ahehe... I-i'll go get ready now you should step in and make yourself at home."

Kotarou's Pov

I waited for Kirin in silence and just sat at the couch looking through my phone, For about ten minutes before i heard Footsteps down the stairs behind me.

"Your fast" i said while looking back, my eyes widened at the sight behind me.
She stood there with her Casual atires, she looks so beautiful in white, white blouse and pink skirt.

My heart started racing and racing to the point where i din't realize that my face was warm and my ears were probably already tinted pink from the heat i felt.

"Ne... Do you think this look fits more with a pony tail or just let the hair loose"
"I.. Hair loose i guess" i just said that she should loose the pony tail so that i could see her without it. She looks beautiful either way i bet.

"Oh is that so? Okay wait a minute."

She said now taking of the hair tie that i gave her. And my oh my...
her long green hair waving with every stroke that she did to tidy it up, with her beautiful and cute facial features to compliment that.

My face was now crimson, the heat was unbearable. I looked away trying to break eye contact so i could calm down"

"Yeah... You look better that way"

She giggles a little before we start our walk to the restaurant.
While in the middle of the walk we talk about a school field trip that's coming up after the annual yearly sports week and school music festival.

"I cant wait for the upcoming events, Ne Kotarou!" She says excitedly
"Yeah.. I cant wait too.. Its gonna be a long ride but atleast the fieldtrip can make up for it."

Later at the restaurant we 6 gave our gifts to Yuki-Nee-chan
"Ahh your gifts are.. Interesting to say the least but they're all so sweet Thankyou all of you!"

"Kotarou how did you end up buying those?" Ryuu-Nii asked, pointing at the pair of t-shirts Kirin and I Bought.
"Well Kirin bought it with me we thought it would look good on Ryuu-Nii and Yuki-Nee"

Suddenly Ryuu-Nii has this devilish smirk on his face and raised one of his eyebrows.
"Oh? With Kirin? Just the two of you??"
I could tell what he's thinking and nudged him on the shoulder"

"I know what Ryuu-Nii is thinking and its not that, she's the closest to Yuki-Nee so i invited her to tag along"
He let out a little laugh and sighed in the end.
"Yeah-yeah sure Thankyou Kotarou" he said standing up and patting my head before heading to Yuki-Nee and the others.

lunch ended.

While walking home the atmosphere was dead silent for a little while but yet again it was a comfortable silence until Kirin broke the quiet.

"Ahh, finnaly my dad is coming Home next week i really miss him... Hmm when i think about it he's gonna be busy like always tho the day after he comes home"

"seems like its gonna be a blast for you" I said.

We finnaly arrived at her front porch and we talked for about 10 more minutes and i couldn't help but look at her in a different way now but what 'way' is this?

Once it was time for me to go home.
"Kirin..."
"Yes?"

"You look Beautiful today"

"Where did that comefrom?" She started blushing a little

"I dont know i just wanted to say it... See you tommorow" i said before walking home

Once i was a good distance away from her house i could feel heat up my face and ears, the same heat from earlier.

What is this feeling?