Chapter 2 Clubs

Kotarou's Pov

"What are you guys going to choose?"

They all we're so excited to join the clubs and as they put it 'Enjoy Highschool'

"I wanna join the baseball club!" Taka says

"Me and Kazuma will join the Basketball club" Takuma talks for Kazuma like he always does.

"I'll just settle for Soccer" i said after so slumping down to take a nap.

"Well, I think i'll join the track and drama club." We all look at her and gave a look that said "Two clubs?"

A vein had shown on her forehead
"What? Do you think i can't manage 2 clubs at once?" She says with an irritated tone and a clenched fist.

Well she's been our friend for years i guess she's grown a custom to reading our faces.

Suddenly Kawayuki-sensei had an announcement that got all of the students attention

"Okay class, you don't need to rush this Club selection. But have it done by 2 weeks and give the form to the respective club supervisers, understood?"

The whole class replied, a jumble of words filled the room it was inaudible.

I just lie my head down at my arms since we had nothing to do.

Suddenly Kirin calls out to us
"Guys want to eat break and lunch together?"
To which we all agreed to.

Kirin's Pov

Since it was the first day there we din't study at all but rather we spent the different sessions introducing ourselves one by one, we had many new teachers and all of them weren't familiar at all with the class or the students. It was a good chance for us to get familiar with our classmates.

It was break time and i told the four to wait before we went to the cafe, i needed to go. As i was walking to the hall all i heard were whispers about a certain Green Haired tall and cold boy.

"Do you know that tall green haired boy from class one?!" A girl said.
"He's so tall and cold by the looks of it."

It was Kotarou, i knew that Kotarou was popular amongst the girl students since highschool but Kotarou has no girl in his eyes, he really focuses on one thing and that is Soccer.

I had done my business in the bathroom and went back the class with the guys ready to go.

"Lets go!" I happily exclaimed and we walked to the cafe. The cafe had received renovations because we were accepting many more students, it had grown in size since last year.
It held more than 300 students now.

We hurriedly shuffled through the sea of people and tried to not get lost along the way..... And immediately i was lost, my short figure restricted me from looking above the crowd to find the guys. Until i heard a loud voice calling out my name, i knew who that was.

"Kirin!" Taka shouted, i followed his voice through the crowd and finnaly got out and found them. I breathed a sigh of releif because i thought that i would suffocate in there. The smell of farts were all over the air and i wasn't happy with that.

"Lets eat!" We all exclaimed and started digging in. Takuma and Taka were the first to find a topic to talk about.
"Do you guys remembered when Takuma..."
Fond memories from our childhood was the main topic. I couldn't help but join in the conversation, we were laughing together at our childhood memories.

But most of these memories took form at one place, the daycare. Seems like we all realized this at the same time because all of us suddenly turned quiet.

I had an idea and smiled to myself, "guys.. Why dont we visit the daycare once in a while? To reminisce about the good old days." They looked at each other in agreement and together happily accepted.

Kotarou's Pov

Break time was over and i lazily walked back to class with my friends and got back to the club form thing. While the others were chatting and getting along with our new classmates.

I din't give much thought into it and just wrote "Soccer" on the form. There was no guitar club but rather a band or music club, i wasn't used to working in a band since i work alone most of the time. The only person i trust fully was my Brother Ryuu-Nii.

Suddenly i heard someone talk from beside me.
"You really like soccer do you Kotarou?"
I turned my head to see Kirin looking at the form that i just wrote.

"There isn't any Guitar club so i just chose the next best and only option and i really enjoy soccer"

She let out a little giggle and just said
"Well, what could be better than doing the thing you enjoy?"

I chuckled myself and just agreed to her question rather than answering it.

The schoolday passed quick and we were already being dismissed.
"Your first day of highschool is coming to an end Students, See you tommorow!"
Kawayuki-sensei dismisses us.

We walked together until the school gates and said goodbye. Takuma and Kazuma walks home together.
I noticed one of us was quiet.

"Kirin? Aren't you walking home? You can join me and Taka since our houses are close.."

"Uh No.. My dad wont let me, you guys know him, he'll pick me up with his car later on"

I suddenly remembered how her dad is always over protective of her, well i get it she is his only daughter.

I and Taka walk home in a comfortable silence, occasionally he would break the silence by talking about what this new academic year could bring.

We parted when we reached the Kamitani Residence first. And i continued the short walk to my house.

I was Greeted by Saikawa like usuall.
"Good evening Kotarou-sama dinner will be ready in 10 minutes"
I gave saikawa a smile
"Thankyou Saikawa"
"It is my pleasure Kotarou-sama"

And just like that My first day of the new academic year ended.