Chapter 30 struggles

It is exactly two weeks from the little incident of Satoru dragging home her daughter in a middle of a very important moment.

Since then Kirin has not talked to her father, she's doing selective mutism on him and she even talks less to her beloved mother, she would only nod and shook her head when asked questions.

Nod for agreement and Shook for disagreement, nothing comes out from her mouth when she's at her prison or as we call it her own home.

From Satoru's side he has tried everything to try and get her attention, even guilt tripping but it din't work, he's shocked to say the least on how cold her daughter could be.

But he didn't resort to shouting again, fearing that he might upset her even more, oh he knows that he upsetted her only daughter, but he still spent the two weeks not wanting to admit her boyfriend.

The only person she would converse to is her boyfriend, only him. Through video calls she would angrily complain and be visibly upset about her current situation.

Her boyfriend could only listen, because there's always a time where he would have to stay silent and be all ears for his girlfriend.

Truth be told he's just as upset as she was, he hated not getting to spend time with his girlfriend out of school, he wanted her time and attention so bad. But what can he do then? Nothing but he's still keeping his promise, the promise he made that he will make this work.

It was a fine friday morning a day before the weekend, at the Kumatsuka Residence the three had just eaten breakfast in almost complete silence if it weren't for Yayoi and Satoru talking to each other they would have eaten in complete mute.

"Kirin dear, come on i'll drop you off at school" Satoru happily announced after drinking his morning coffee.

No answer came yet again from Kirin, she only took her boyfriend's hoodie and put it in her bag, she usually would just wear it of the bat, but since she's in a bit of a pickle she just hid it from her dad fearing he might try anything.

She just walked out the door without answering her parents, she stood beside their car waiting for that click so she could step inside the vehicle. Satoru was visibly upset with her behaviour he looks at his wife who was cleaning the dishes, she had a concerned expression when she looked at him. He knew what she meant and after two weeks of denying Kotarou, he's starting to reconsider just for his Daughter.

He kissed his wife a safe trip to school and opened the car to see Kirin stepping inside almost immediately, and then there they go to school, the trip went in complete silence and when they arrived at the school gates he said goodbye only to be greeted by a slam on the car door.

"Have fu-"
*slam*
"n Kirin dear"

Satoru sighed a long while and started to think about all this while driving to his workplace.

Kirin's Pov

I went in the girl restroom to put Kotarou's hoodie on because its flipping freezing outside, i don't want dad taking it away so i just went freezing in the car.

Still oversized, my hands don't show because of the long sleeves of it, only shows until i roll the long sleeves up.

I left the restroom to be greeted by flowing light green hair and immediately ran to the person, and its none other than Kotarou.