Chapter 6 A Number?

Kirin's Pov

I only got to enjoy my book for about 5 minutes before i saw someone Called out my name.

"Ne... Kumatsuka-san?" A girls voice called.

I looked up to see 2 girls, i assume are my classmates. I tilted my head a little and they gasped.

"Oh how rude of us to not introduce ourselves, let me start My name is Sakura Anzaki"
"And my name is Aira Suhimiko"

"Well its nice to meet you two is there anything i can do for you?" I said.

"Well its just that we wanted to say how lucky you are as a girl that is friends with 4 of the most Popular boys in our grade, especially Kashima-Kun"

'Oh great more of his fangirls' i thought while internally sighing to myself.

"Well, they are my friends since i was about 4 or 5 years old." I sheepishly said while scratching the back of my head.

"Oh? Is that so, that means you have Their numbers right? Like their phone numbers" Sakura said while stuttering.

"Well... Yes i do have them" i said quieter.

"Then..." Aira started fidgeting with her fingers

"Can we have Kashima-kun's number?"
They said in sync while bending down to my face.

"Woah-woah sorry girls but i can't give out people's phone numbers without their permission and their acknowledgment"

They sighed in disappointment and whined of not getting Kotarou's number.

"B-but why don't you give it a try yourselves, Maybe he'll give it to you if you ask him face to face."

Hope sparked in their eyes and they decided to give it a try.
Speaking of Kotarou and the others there they were, walking infront of the class. We saw them through the few windows in the class.

Sakura and Aira immediately ran out the class to meet With Kotarou and the others.

I soon catched up behind them and peeked through the door frame watching how this will play out. To be honest i don't know how this will turn out, I've never been in this situation.

"Kashima-Kun!!" Sakura exclaimed grabbing Kotarou and the others attention.

Kotarou suprised by them suddenly calling out his name.
"Is their anything i can do for you?"

Tehy started blushing in embarrassment but tried to act pretty. Sakura Twirled with the strands of her hair and Aira was fixing her Uniform.

"Well.... Ano..." Sakura said slowly.
Kotarou who first had a blank expression Suddenly turns dark and cold.

"If there isn't anything you want to say or ask Move out of the way" he said in an annoyed tone and starts to Walk away.

"W-wait Kashima-Kun may we have your number?" She shouted a little in response to Kotarou almost walking away.

Kotarou looks back at her with a blank expression wiping his sweat from his forehead, his long arm now covered in sweat.