Chapter 22 Date? Date!

Ryuu's Pov

After another month of not visiting the teens i, Yuki, Hayato and Maria decided to pay a suprise visit, we all agreed to take the data works so we all were allowed to work from home. Good thing we're working in the same company or else we would have trouble thinking of our schedule

We all stopped by our houses and was greeted by suprised parents, parents in law and sibblings in law. The last stop is at Obaa-san's mansion, We stepped in to the mansuon a very quiet atmosphere and soon was broken by Saikawa-san greeting us all.

"Good morning, Ryuuichi-sama Yuuki-sama Hayato-Sama and Maria-sama"

"Good morning Saikawa-san we wanted to pay a suprise visit and we'll be staying for two weeks" Yuki sweetly said for us.

"Wonderfull news im sure that the Chairlady would like your company" Saikawa said giving us all a smile.

"Ryuu, aren't you looking for Kotarou?" Maria said snapping me to realization that i haven't seen him or heard from him in a month.

"Im sorry Ryuuichi-sama but Kotarou-sama is not home at the time being" suddenly saikawa had this big smile on his face, eyes still closed but smiling widely.

"Oh? Where is he?" I questioned him.
"On a date" the words left me and Yuki jaw dropped, i looked to Hayato to see that he also had a suprised expression and Maria to see her also jawdropped.

"W-with Who!?" Yuki unintentionally shouted, but none of us flinched because our mind were too preoccupied with wanting to know Saikawa's answer.

"Kumatsuka-sama's kaughter Kirin-Sama, they're now at the mall" Saikawa revealed and i looked at Yuki who had a bright smile on her face.

"I knew it! Pay up Yato!" Maria exclaimed extending her hand to a sweating Hayato, a triumphant smile on her face.

"I regret making the bet, here you go" he scowled after so giving some money to Maria.

I sweat dropped at the sight of them, but Yuki tugged my arm and i turned to her, still having that smile on her face she asked. "Are you thinking what im thinking?" She said giving me a wink.

"I think i am" i said giving her a smile back, and soon enough we put on some more casual clothes and hoodies and set of to Stalk my Brother.

"Nahh.. We're going to Maria's to help her parents with something and maybe get that brat out of his room for once" Hayato said dragging Maria out of the mansion.

----

Me and Yuki drived to the mall wearing our "disguises", excited to see Kotarou with Kirin.

"Oh my god Ryuu! Kotarou-kun has such a great taste in Girls and so lucky to officially date Kirin-chan!" Yuki squealed making me laugh, i completely agree with her.

"My Little brother's growing up" i said happily, finnaly admitting it. I felt a huge wave a relief....Kotarou for years has been my first priority, worrying about him is a daily basis activity for me.

First after i left i felt so worried but now he's grown so much and here he is already in his second semester of the first year of senior Highschool.