Chapter 25 Beach

"Finnaly a chance you all can relax" Ryuu-Nii told us of in the big van the adults decided to rent, because today we're going to the beach

"Yeah, if not your gonna end up like her" Haya-Nii said and jerked his head to Maria-Nee's direction making her gasp and fume red.

"Hey! Don't drag me into this, its the past!" She exclaimed earning almost everyone's laugh in the van.

It was just us, excluding jin because he's gonna go with Yuna-Nee his big sister that decided to join this beach trip and go all the way from her town.

"Its alright Maria-Chan you got the best grades for years remember?" Yuki-Nee with a look of envy that made Maria-Nee plain embarassed.

"No *Cough* life" Hayato-Nii said, making her look at him like she was about to kill him. But maria-Nee restrained herself from doing so because Haya-Nii was was driving the van.

"You ended up marrying her though" Ryuu-Nii sweat dropped while asking the question to Haya-Nii who had his usual deadpanned look.

"I love her yes, but not the part where she is a freak for studying, Honey~" he said making Maria-Nee fake gag and scowl at the end.

"Not that easy Yato!" She crossed her arms that made Haya-Nii let out a long long sigh but continued driving anyways.

"I remember Maria-Nee being scary as hell when we were still kids" Midori added to the pot of teasing that Haya-Nii already heated up.

"Yeah! We used to call her a monster!" Takuma added once again, and the whole way to the beach was basically the others excluding me and Kazuma teasing Maria-Nee and the other adults.

I was just idling the drive away, headphones on, music on a safe volume, favorite playlist on loop and then i continue to have a staring contest with the road beside us.

My hand was holding up my chin as i stared at the passing cars, buildings and trees that will eventually lead us to the beach.

"We still have about 2 hours till we reach the beach you guys should take a nap first" Maria-Nee told us of.

I internally sighed to myself and tried to drift myself to sleep listening to the soft and slow music that was playing in my earphones.

But i felt warm on my hand, the hand that was on the van seat. And i look to Kirin who had a red tinted all over her face and her hand on top of mine.

'Well atleast everyone is asleep, no one will notice' i thought as i silently leaned closer to her and kiss her cheek, making her blush harder and redder.

"Hey!" She silently exclaimed and pulled me who was trying to get back where i left of and returned the kiss that i gave.

I poked her who was looking away and offered her one of my earphones so we can listen to music together.

She accepted and leaned closer to me and rested her head on my shoulder, i did the same and leaned my head to her direction.

Tell me somethin', girl
Are you happy in this modern world?
Or do you need more?
Is there somethin' else you're searchin' for?
I'm fallin'
In all the good times I find myself longin' for change
And in the bad times, I fear myself
Tell me something, boy
Aren't you tired tryin' to fill that void?
Or do you need more?
Ain't it hard keepin' it so hardcore?
I'm falling
In all the good times I find myself longing for change
And in the bad times, I fear myself
I'm off the deep end, watch as I dive in
I'll never meet the ground
Crash through the surface, where they can't hurt us
We're far from the shallow now