Who is She?

Chapter 37

Sarah:

"Mama..." that sudden call put both Zayn and Sarah in shock because this is first time she said a word fluently not in a broken words.

She quickly turn her head to look back and run to them. She got baby Aria in her hand and kissed her.

"Zayn did you hear that she said mama.." sarah said to him happily with her eyes getting wet...

"Say it again baby... please say it..." she said while stroking her cute baby face..

" Hey baby talk to me. Say it again please" she said while looking at the child..

She just looked back at her and give a toothless grin and laid her head on her shoulder...

"We should have recorded it for your sister. I'm sure she will be very happy to hear this.." she said while gently patting baby Aria.

"Make sure to record it if she said it again. And I think we should keep talking to her. She will definitely get better. Right my baby. She said while gently tickling her on her stomach which made her laugh out loud.

" I think I should leave now, it's geeting late.. thanks again for today. Bye little one" she said while gently holding Aria to pass her to her uncle. But the child was not ready to leave her she got this tight grip on her neck. When she try to remove her she tighten her grip.

" oh, little one i gotta go now. I will come play with you next time.. she said while trying to get herself out of the childs hold.

Her this action reminds her of her little kolas. How they both cling to her like this when someone try to detach them from her.

"Hey Princess are you going with Sarah ditching your uncle. I will be so scared. Don't leave me." Zayn said while making a sad face at the baby.

Even thou he said all those to Aria why did I feel that 'don't leave me' was said to me. He was looking straight at me while saying that. Urrggh.... I must be overthinking....

With the help of Zayn I was able to get out of her hold which made cry out loud... Zayn hugged her to him and patted her back to calm her down.

After saying bye to both of them I went straight to the car. No, I was guided to my car by George....

Once I got settled in we set our journey back to my home..

" How was your day dear" George asked looking through the front mirror...

"It was wonderful." I replied happily....

"Looks like baby Aria is very fond of you. She is not someone who easily get attached to others... well it's surprising that she got closer to you in a day." He said with a gentle smile..

Sarah just smiled back not knowing what to say
What he mentioned was absolutely right she had a good bonding with Aria but not as much as her Kolas. Her bonding with kolas was something unexplainable and sweet. They both have a special place in her heart.

She got out her phone and switched on because of Kadens constant messages she switched it of earlier. There were a lot messages from Kaden like where are you? Why are you ignoring me? Are you ok? And many more and a couple of calls. Then there was some emails that she received in the morning which she completely forgot to check. She quickly checked them, and all of them are for interviews. Two of them are from the supermarkets. One from a long term care and another one for the nanny job. Woow this is awesome. Which one should I pick. She thought while going through all the details. This is dame confusing. I guess I will ask my overprorective babysitter to guide me.