Who are you?

Chapter 9

Sarah: (Amy Jackson🔝)

It's been two weeks since I'm at the hospital. Leonardo is still in the same condition. There is no improvement.

The doctor's are unable to give a proper answer. So basically everything is up to God. And my Kola bears are soo worried about their dada still sheeping. oops.... sleeping.

Talking about them, in these past two weeks I became a complete mother to them. They call me mamma, both of them. First it was just Mario once Angelo woke up he too started calling me mamma. And if I try to correct them they will start crying saying I'm their mamma and I can't see them in tears so I let them call me mamma.

But for how long I don't want to have a cat fight with their orginal mother. After all no mother want to hear their children calling someone else mom so I decided to ask Marvin about her.

Marvin was away for about a week to deal with their company matters. So i didn't get a chance to talk with him. But today he is here and I'm gonna get answers for all my questions.

"Marvin can we go for a coffee." I asked him.

"Oo yeah sure and the kids. what about them." He asked back.

"Don't worry they are sleeping and Kaden is with them.."

"Ok then let's go." He said and we left to the cafe.

We reached the hospital cafe and order two french vanilla for both of us.

"Marvin I have some questions to ask."

"Ya sure go ahead" he said sipping his drink.

"Tell me about the twins mom. Where is she? I have never seen her visit Leonardo or the kids. And you know the kids are calling me mamma soo she will misunderstand and think i took her kids away from her and i don't want to get into a fight with her." I replied back.

"Sarah don't you worry about that. There is no such person in their life."

"What you mean there is no such person." I asked in shock.

"Sarah actually we don't know anything about their mother."

"Mmhm are they adopted but they resembles their father." I said in confusion.

"No they are not adopted and ya they are Leo's kids. But he don't know who the mother is."

"Don't know the mother? what you mean?" I asked in confusion.

"Well both were about two or three days old when they were dropped by his door step with a note claiming it's his children. I didn't see the note. it's with him. They both are a product of one night stand." He replied back.

"So they both were an unwanted kids." I asked in shock.

"Well in their mom's case let's say they were unwanted but for Leo they are his everthing."

We were silent for sometime. Now I feel totally bad for my Kola bears. They never had a mom and never received a mom's love that why they called me mama.
Oh my poor babies they can call me mom as long as they want. I don't care anymore.

"Ok now tell me what's going between you and my Kaden.These past days I have noticed something is going on with you two." I asked changing the topic.

"What you mean something? There is nothing going on between us." He said looking at everywhere but not me.

"Are you sure." I asked narrowing my eyes.

"Yeah 100%" he replied back.

"Then why are your cheecks red." I asked teasing him

"Mmh it... it's hoo hot here. Ya it's really hot.." he said while fanning himself.

I was about to say something but got interuped by my phone.
"Oo its kaden." I said it out loud and find him blushing again..

"Hey what's up." I asked answering the phone.

"Sarah come fast your children are up and both are crying for you." He said in worry.

"Ooo my ok I'm coming." I replied and hang up.

"Whats wrong is everything ok." Marvin asked looking worried.

"Ya it's just that they woke and is looking for me.."

"Ok then let's leave." He said and got up from his seat.

"Ya before that I need to get something for the kids."

We both went to the cafe to order some donuts for the kids. Marvin points out their favorites and i bought all their favorites and a hot chocolate for Kaden.After paying we hurried to the kids room.

After paying we hurried to the kids room

I can hear their wailing from outside. I hurriedly open the door and saw both crying and Kaden trying to console them.

"Oo my babies mama is back." I said and went to them and hold both of them to my chest.

"Mamma wh..ere diw..d.. yo..ou goow" they asked while hicupping.

This reminds me the first time I leave the hospital while both where sleeping,to get my stuff from home. When I came back I found them crying for me.Once they saw me they stopped their wailing and hold onto me.

"Mama..why ded you leve us? Are we bwad. Mama donte love us.." they asked in their baby voice.

"Mama loves you both a lot and you both are the best kids I have ever seen." I replied back holding them close to me.

"Reyelly." They asked excited

"Ya... really.." I replied.

"Powmis ush mamma that you won't go aniweare without us."

"Ya I promise. I will be with you guys."

From then own they don't let me go out of their sight. They even have trouble sleeping. Thinking I will leave them once they sleep. Coming back to the present I think I broke our little promise.

"Hey my little babies. Please don't cry. Mama just went to get some donuts for you guys. See." I show them the donuts that I bought.

And they stopped crying instantly and looked happy.

"Tanku mamma" they both chirped happily.

"You are welcome my babies." I replied back.

After finishing their donates they both want to see their dada. So we went to his room.
Now we three are seated on the sofa. That's when a care giver came to give sponge bath for him. So we decide to leave but she stopped us saying we can stay...

After sometime i too join to help her. That's when we find the IV drip is not working so she went to get a new one and i went back to sit with the kids. They where babbling about some cartoons they watch and my full consentration was on them. But we got interuped with a voice.

"Wh.. who... a..re ...you??"
💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞

Hey book lovers🙋🙋
How are you all...
Here is the new chapter

Who could that be???? 👀👀
Tell me what you think through comments. And don't forget to vote...
Thanks
Rose🌹