I will make you Mine

Chapter 28

Sarah:

Being forced by Vin I decided to visit Mr. grumpy.

I gently knocked on his door and it flew open in a flash.

"What.." he yelled without even looking at me.

Oo... Somebody is in a bad mood early in the morning I guess. And what's with this yelling every time we meet. I thought to myself.

"Angel... it's you" he said while replacing his frown to a smile.The same infectious smile he was giving me yesterday.

"Angel... goodmorning and come" in he said opening the door wide for me to enter

"Hi... goodmorning." I said entering his room. "Actually... I'm leaving and came to say bye."
His face fell and that beautiful smile got replaced with a frown.

"Why..." he asked with a hard face

"What you mean why? I have already told you the reason.."

"Can't you stay?" he asked with a sad voice...

"Mr. Di Silva we already talked about this yesterday. Please try to understand. I have to leave and I'm leaving now and it was really nice meeting you and the babies bye." I said it as fast as I can.

I turn around to leave when all of sudden he hold my hand and stop me.
I try to to pull my hand's out but he got a strong grip.

Suddenly he pulled me to his hard chest and circled my waste with his hand locking me from moving and placed his chin on my shoulder.

That hitched my breathe and started giving me that same weird feeling that I got yesterday. And my heart is beating like crazy.

 And my heart is beating like crazy

"Mr.. Di.. Sil.. va.. .. plea.. please lee.. leave me." I sluttered

"No Mia Cara(my dear) call me Leo..." he said while pressing his nose into my neck. Which was kinda ticklish.

God please don't let anyone come to this room. I don't want anyone to see us in this position

Why is he doing this to me. And why you my little heart, pounding like crazy.

"I ..... please leave me... I have to go" I said while trying to get out of his hold

All of a sudden he turns me to him. Now I'm face to face with him and his green eyes looking straight into my hazel blue one.

"Say it my tesoro (darling)" he said while pulling me close to him...

Tesoro who is that? My name is Sarah. I thought.And this closeness is making me breathless. I struggle to get out of his grip but no luck. My struggle tightened his grip on me.

And what's in his name. why is forcing me to say it..

"Leo..." I said breatlessly.. now can you let me go ..