He is not Bad

Chapter 38

Sarah:

Sarah was laying on the sofa thinking about her day with Zayn and Aria... but somehow she fell asleep and just like everyday her dreams got shifted to her kolas.

In her dream she was inside a huge beautiful house.

"Mama mamma..." that sudden call stopped her from exploring her area...

My babies... my kolas how can they.. how can they be here... No... thats impossible. She thought.

"Mama.." she heard it again and she turn her head in a flash.

Oh my Lord.. it's them it's really my babies...They both came running to her and she bend down and scoop them both in her hands...

My babies... my little munchkins... she said while kissing them both and hugging them tightly to her chest...

Suddenly, she felt a hand on her waist and she got pulled to a strong chest...

"Welcome back Mia amore" she heard the person say and suddenly felt lips on her neck..

Sarah woke up with a gasp and touched her right side of neck...

What the hell was that.... it felt so real. My kolas they look so cute and it feels like I was hugging and kissing them... And what's with that creepy head. From the voice I'm dame sure it was him...
Why did I had such a stupid dream about him...

Arrah.... that annoying guy even in the dream he called me some stupid name... was my name that hard to remember. Sarah what a simple and common name.... urrrgh.... he is annoying.. soo annoying. she thought while shaking her head...

While thinking about her dreams her eyes accidentally landed on the clock..

"Oh sh** .... it's going to nine soon and I didn't prepare anything for Kai. He will get super mad on me." She thought while rushing to the kitchen.

In the kitchen, there is nothing in the fridge to reheat and there is not much time for cooking. So she decided to order a pizza and wait for Kai.

The pizza got delivered on time and she set everything on the table while getting busy with that there was knock on the door.

She quickly went to the door and open it and in came Kai with an expressionless face. He without even looking at her went to his room and closed the door. Sarah was shocked with his actions. Because he never behaved like this with her. Nevertheless she waited for him at the dinning table.

Half an hour later she got fed up waiting so she went straight to his room and started knocking on his door. After multiple knocking he finally opened door and glared at her. Without a word he went to the living room. Sarah was again shocked with his action. She just don't understand why is he so mad with her. She followed him to the living room.

" Kai come have dinner. I got your favorite pizza" she said while sitting near him.

But he didn't utter a single word and turned to the other side with a grumpy face..

"Comeon Kai what's wrong. Why are you so mad. Let's go have some dinner." She said while holding his hand

" I don't want anything. You just go have whatever you want and leave me alone." He replied

And the very movement his stomach growled which made his face go red.

"Really... so you don't feel hungry... alright then..." she got up from the sofa and went to get the box of pizza and started eating infront of him.