Date

Chapter 30

At the hospital in Leo's room. Leo is seated at his bed where as the cupid Vin was standing at the very end of the bed watching his grumpy boss cum friend who was ready to pounce on him at any movement.

" You are fired.." sneered Leo.

Why... what did I do? Questioned Vin.

"Exactly... what did you do. As a secretary you are bound to listen to your boss. And what did did you do?" He questioned him back.

"What did you ask? When did you ask??" He said knowing fully well what his friend is talking about.

"Woo... what did I ask? Really... you can't even remember the job i gave you yesterday night and you claim yourself as my efficient secretary." He yelled.

"What did you ask yest... are you serious. You are firing me for a girl. I'm your not only you secretary but your close friend too. How can you do this to me? You are unbelievable Leo." he yelled back.

"Close my foot and she is not just any girl.  And I told you I want her. I mean my kids want her. And what did you do. You let her leave. So you are fired.."

"You are unbelievable Leo."

"I know I'm unbelievable, now go get my kids. And also that doctor. I want to get discharged. I won't stay here anymore." he ordered

"And why should I listen to you. I'm fired right." he replied back.

"Monkey shutup and go get that doctor and my kiddos. Don't make me get up from this bed."  he warned.

"Ook.. I will get who ever you want. But please stay in the bed.." he yelled back. Knowing fully well that once his  boss get out the bed he will beat the crap out of him.

"Go... what are you waiting for." he barked.

I'm going why are you yelling at me.."
With that said he rushed out of his room and went to find the doctor.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
Sarah:

Ring.... Ring.. Ring....

The sudden ringing voice woke me up from my deep slumber.. I was in the couch with Kaden who was hugging me tightly to his chest. Looks like we slept after our small conversation.I slowly detach myself  from his hold to attend the call.

I rushed to my room and got my phone. But before I could answer the phone went off. So I checked the caller id. Oh my God it's.... Zayn.. what should I do? why is calling me? Is he all right? Should I call him back??

My phone again starts ringing  breaking my chain of thoughts.. Oh it's him..

Taking a deep breath I answered the call.

"Hey Sarah... it's me Zayn." he said from the other side.

"Hello... Zayn.."  I replied..

"Are you ok?? Were you busy.." he questioned.

"No... I'm not busy.. I was sleeping.. sorry for replying late." I apologized.

"Ooo noo.. I'm sorry Sarah, if I disterbed your sleep."

"No.. that's OK.. mmm.. how are you Zayn" I asked while fiddling with the hem of my top.

"I'm good Sarah. So are you ready for today." He questioned..

"Mm toady?"  I asked  confused
That's when I  remember our date he told yesterday.. I faced played myself. How can I forget something so important.