Successful Date

Chapter 32

Sarah:

"Sarah where are we going?" I heard Zayn whining from behind me. I don't know how many times he asked this the same question.

"Just follow me you will know." I replied back.

"Sarah tell me please." He whined like a kid.

"Zayn don't ask me please."  I replied back smiling.

"Fine don't tell me." He said with a pout.

I just laughed at him and continued walking. Once we reached the road side I started looking around.

"What are you looking around for?" He asked.

"I'm looking for a.." before I could complete my sentence he cut me off by saying.

"Let me guess, a taxi right?" He questioned.

"Yes right." I said while laughing

"Gees Sarah, what's with you and taxi. No need of taxi and all let me call my driver he will bring the car." He said and got his phone.

Before he could make a call. I got his phone and pull him to a nearby taxi that I find while he was talking.

"Sarah comeon let's go in my car. Taxi is not clean. It's not good." He complaint like a kid. His complaints reminds me of that freak and how he complained about everything being dirty. Gees what's with this  businessman.

"Stop complaining and follow me." I replied and walk to the taxi that's parked to a side.

I got in and said our location and turn to see Zayn still standing outside with a pout.

God this guy. I quickly got out of the car and went to his side and opened the door  pushed him in. When I settled him in we left to our location.
I turn to see him glaring at me then his glaring soon turn to a cute pout. Oo I so badly want to pinch his cheeks.

Soon we reached our location. He quickly got out and paid for the cab and i got out and walked straight to the restaurant that's very familar to me but before going in I turn to Zayn.

"Stop looking around like a meerkat and just come in" I said and pull him to my favorite restaurant. Kaden and I are regular customer's here.

We went in and got ourselves a seat. Luckily it's not that crowded and a  waitress came and take our orders eyeing him like a candy and ignoring me like I don't exist. He ordered steak and I ordered my favorite shrimp pasta.

While waiting for our food I decide to ask him about those reporters we encountered.

"So Zayn are you afraid of paparazzies." I asked smiling.

Noo I'm not scared of them. Why? He questioned back.

"Then why did you run from there as if you saw a ghost"

"They are not ghosts, they are something bigger than that. I just  want to save you from them. Sarah these reporters can behave nasty and scary for a news. And I seriously don't want them to mess up your peaceful life. And I'm sure tomorrow's headline will be Zayn spotted with a new girl. I really hope they didn't get  your picture or anything."

"Zayn thank you so much  for protecting me. I said taking his hand in mine.

"No pro.." he got cut off by a sudden camera clicking sound.

His eyes bulged out and he frantically look around. It was quite a site to see

"Zayn chill it's the couple behind us. They were taking family picture." I said while laughing hysterically.