Goodbye Babies

Chapter 27

Sarah:

I quickly got out from the sourheads room and went straight to my Kolas.

I gently twisted the nob to their room and enter in only find one of my Kola was up and looking around the room wimpering. The other Kola is sleeping peacefully.

Upon seeing me a sob erupt from his mouth. I hurried to his side in a flash and got him in my hand .

"What happend my little baby" I asked him in a baby voice..

"Mamma...weir dwd you gwo I gwot scawed."He said through his sobs...

"Oo sorry baby mama went to talk with your dada." i said while slowly wiping out tears from his eyes..

"I thwot yow lewft me and vent shomewire."he said with more tears coming out his eyes.

That made my eyes go wide. Tomorrow I will leaving and won't return back to them..

What should I say I don't want to give him hopes by saying I will stay with him forever. That's will brake his heart more when he hear I left breaking our promise.

Tears started making their way out of my eyes at that thought

Baby what are you doing to me. I really have to go my dear. How long I can stay with you guys like this way. This is not right. I thought to myself.

I got up with him in my hands and wiped his tears and made him lay his head on my shoulders. And gently pat on his back.

"Sleep my liitle baby mama is here." I said and he laid on my shoulder comfortably and stared suckling his thump. This position reminds me of our first night together and how he called me mama for the first time.

More tears started coming out of eyes. I quickly wiped them out and walked back and forth with him in my shoulder.

After sometime i find him slowly closing his eyes and his grip on me getting losse. He is slowly falling asleep.

Once he was fully asleep I went back to bed and slowly bent to place my mayo but all of sudden he open his eyes and tighten his hold on me.

"Mama...."he said softy in his sleep

"Shhh.... go back to sleep my baby. Mama is here." I said while slowly patting his back.

I laid on bed along with him on top of me. He was fighting his sleep. So I sing a lullaby for him. And along withmy baby I too fell into a deep slumber.

I woke early in the morning because I want to leave before they wake up. I don't want see their crying face before I leave.

I got up and freshen up and went to my babies and sat besides them on their bed...

I find my eyes filled with tears looking at them. I'm sorry my little angles. I'm truly sorry for leaving you guys like this. But I have to go. I want to be with you guys but I can't. My circumstances won't allow me.

Please forgive this mama. And thankyou for this two weeks. You both gave me the best two weeks of my whole life.

You guys gave me so much beautiful memories in this short time span and in return you took my heart. And you guys made me feel that motherly feelings and emotion...

You guys have to be good to everyone. Don't let anyone say that you are bad kids. And don't frown and yell at people like your dada. But you guys must grow strong and became successful like him...

I will pray for you guys everyday to get a mommy soon, who will love you and take care of you more than I did. I love you two a lot and I'm really sorry my Kolas. I said through my sobs.